Spill

When the five arrived and sat a big round table.

Wow all these places are so fancy you thought to yourself while admiring everything.

You sat across Madara between Izuna and Tobirama. He looked a little bothered that you didn't sit next to him.

He stared at you while you smiled back blowing a kiss. He smirked looking down.

You suddenly felt eyes on you and looked up to catch Madara but he was busy talking to Hashirama.

You looked next to you meeting eyes with Tobirama he quickly looked away back to the menu.

Huh I wonder what that was about...

"So Madara Y/n how did you two meet" Izuna asked. You and Madara paused and looked at each other.
"Madara do you want to tell them" you said with a weak smile.

"No no you should I insist" he said with a smile closing his eyes. You seen Hashiramas excited face getting ready to hear you out.

"Well I use to be Madaras maid and well we just clicked heh". Izuna eyes widen "you were a maid!"

You suddenly felt embarrassed and looked down to nod. "Is something wrong with that" Madara said scolding him. Izuna shook his head "no problem I'm just surprised".

Hashirama gazed at Madara "well that's nice as long as you two are happy". Madara nodded patting his back. Tobirama stayed silent just looking at the menu.

"So when's the wedding you two" Hashirama asked with his big warm smile that lit up the room.

Madara cleared his throat "me and Y/n haven't spoken about the date yet this is our second day engaged. Hashirama nodded understanding "I see yes me and Mito we got married the next day after I proposed I remembered how beautiful she was with Madara and Tobirama by my side as my best men".

Your eyes lit up "you were best man Madara how sweet, how long ago did you two marry" you asked Hashirama. His eyes lit up "oh wow so long ago about ten years ago yes yes we where still in our teens".

"Wow I wish I could see pictures" Hashirama nodded "well if you two would like to come to my house next weekend we could have dinner Mito would be happy to show you".

You nodded locking eyes with Madara. Then you snapped "oh I'm sorry Hashirama I just remembered my graduation for college is that weekend I can't believe I forgot".

"College what are you receiving y/n" Izuna asked leaning in. "Oh I'm receiving my Masters degree in finance". "Congratulations y/n" Tobirama said with a smile. "Yes thank you".

"Wow y/n your amazing good for you" he said. "Thank you thank you" you felt relief inside thinking Madaras friends would be judgmental towards you.

The food arrived and all five of you enjoyed the evening but you still felt Tobiramas eyes on you.

Y/n Thought POV
Does he hate me...no he congratulated me he can't hate me well he doesn't talk much he's more quieter than Madara.
-

Reaching for your water you accidentally knocked it over onto Tobiramas lap. "Ack I so sorry Tobirama please forgive me". He looked down to his lap and at you panicking. He placed his hand on your shoulder "y/n it's okay it's just water".

Madara glared at him as his hand was on your shoulder rubbing up and down. "No no here" you grabbed the table cloths and set them on his lap.

Hashirama started to chuckle. "Elder brother it's not funn- ngh" he looked down to you pressing down as the cloths soaked up the water. "It's cold I apologize for being clumsy" you said looking up into his red eyes.

Madara started to get annoyed how your hands were on his legs. "Y/n I got it don't be so sorry it was an accident". He pointed down to his crotch "your pressing a little to hard". You gasped as you noticed where your hands where and quickly lifted your hands. You turned red from embarrassment and put your head down "I did not mean to".

Hashirama broke out laughing at Tobiramas face while Madara glared at you feeling jealous.

"It was an accident y/n" Izuna said rubbing your back "it's fine don't be scared" he said chuckling.

You nodded going back to eating. "Sigh Madara she's to sweet for you" Hashirama said leaning in. Madara smiled "sometimes she's to sweet" he said staring at you.
-

It was finally time to go and Madara took your hand on the way out. "Bye everyone it was nice meeting you all you said waving". "You too y/n I hope we grow closer as good friends" Hashirama said squeezing Tobirama.

"Bye guys Izuna said walking off".
Tobirama did a wave and walked off with his brother.

"Haa that was nice meeting your friends and brother" you said holding his hand. "Tobirama is not my friend" he said annoyed.

You looked up to him "oh- really". He gave you a side eye "yes I personally do not like him but Hashirama brought him along".

"Um Madara are you okay you seem annoyed is something the matter...". He looked down to you for a moment and didn't say a word.

You looked down feeling something was wrong. The car ride was quite Madara still looked bothered.

You reached out to rub his arm "I love you Madara" you said with a smile. He glanced at you "I love you to" he said with no effort.

You had sad eyes looking up to him "did you mean it what's wrong Madara tell me".

"YES y/n I meant it and nothings the matter I'm just a bit annoyed". You gave him a kiss on the cheek and looked back down.

"Are you annoyed of me..". Madara looked at you again "no" he said pulling into the house.

He hopped out the car and opened your door and carried you into the house. Walking into the room he laid you on the bed kissing your neck. "Madara I'm not in the mood". He picked his head up getting off you.

"I just didn't like the way you touched Tobirama and how he touched you y/n I-". You sat up with wide eyes "Madara your jealous...". He glared at you "I am not". You nodded with a smile "Madara I didn't mean to make you jealous I was just helping him for the mess I caused".

He got back on top of you and pinned you down "I just didn't like the way he looked at you and touched you I am not jealous".

Your eyes widen "that's what being jealous is" you said laughing. "Madara there's no need to be because I...belong...to..you and you only".

He smashed his lips on yours. "Maybe I was a little". He got off you and pulled you to him as he laid. "I know your not in the mood so let's just stay like this y/n".

Thank you Madara you hugged him tightly and burrowed your face into his chest. "I love you so much Y/n".
"I love you more Madara".