Results

The six of you enjoyed dinner and talked.

Madara kept glancing at Tobirama with a glare. You touched Madaras thigh and rubbed he looked down to you.

You gave him a sad look and shook your head. He nodded with a sigh "brother you've been taking some time off work are you alright" Madara asked.

Izuna looked at Madara "yes big brother I'm just taking some time off sorry y/n I'll be back next week".

"It's okay Izuna you enjoy your time off you deserve it". He gave a smile "thanks y/n".

You started blinking "wait somethings not right". Izuna grabbed you "Y/N! What's wrong". Your felt your heart race and your eyes get heavy.

Everyone stood up "Y/N!?" Hashirama said out loud. "Honey I don't feel good". Madara grabbed you and held you he had fear in his eyes "y/n what's wrong!"

Your eyes soon got heavier and passed out.
-

Waking up you seen a bright light. "Hm- what happened" Madara opens his eyes and quickly got up. "Y/n your up!" He got on his knees and held your hand.

You blink looking around "why am I hooked to an IV". Madara rubbed your head and kissed your cheek. "You passed out on us at dinner".

You looked down to wearing a gown "really is there something wrong with me". Madara held your hand "I don't know the doctor said they would check up every hour to see if your awake".

"How long have I been out honey". He looked into your eyes "five hours". You reached your hands out for a hug. "I'm sorry honey to have scared you I hope nothing is wrong".

"Y/n don't be I just hope nothings wrong". You hugged him tightly "me to Madara". He smiled and placed his hair under your nose "sniff so you can feel better". You chuckled "Madara your so sweet" sniff* sniff*.

After another twenty minutes passed and a doctor came in. He gave a smile "hello Mrs.Uchiha your finally awake".

Madara sat up leaning in. The doctor looked at his clipboard. "So everything in your health looks normal...but we do need to inform you on something".

Madara knitted his brows together preparing for the worst. You look at Madara holding his hand.

"Through your blood test and x-rays we found that you are three weeks pregnant". Your face went blank "huh-".

"Yes that right you were pretty dehydrated and that was the reasoning for your fainting so make sure you eat properly and stay hydrated".

You look at Madara with a shocked face. He met eyes with you with a huge smile. You had water forming "Madara were going to be parents". Madara nodded hugging you tightly your carrying my child y/n.

You grabbed his hand and placed it on your stomach "it's like a little bean honey". He kissed you deeply you turned to the doctor wait I was told I was infertile how is this possible.

"This happens a lot but your test probably came back wrong, well congratulations you two I'll come back in a couple of minutes to unhook you and you'll be ready to go".

Madara held you "y/n I love you". You cupped his cheek with tears falling "I love you more".

Stepping out the room there you seen Izuna and Tobirama sleeping on each other in the waiting room. You and Madara stood in front of them and watched. "How sweet they waited for me". Madara chuckled and sighed "yes those two were very much worried".

The view of Tobiramas arm wrapped around Izuna while he laid on his chest just made you give puppy eyes. "Hey why don't we cuddle like that". Madara gave you a deep kiss "because when I do you end up slapping me in your sleep".

"Oh- heh okay time to wake these two love birds up". Madara shook Izuna "brother wake up". "Huh" Izuna squinted his eyes "oh y/n your up what happe-". He quickly got up from Tobiramas chest "sorry about that I guess I fell asleep".

Madara crossed his arm "right". Izuna turned red "right so what happened y/n what did they say". You bit your lip "honey you want to tell him or me".

Madara put his arm around you "Izuna your going to be an uncle". Izunas eyes lit up and hugged you "Y/n your pregnant I'm so happy for you two".

Tobirama rustled around "Izuna come back to bed" he mumbled in his sleep. Izuna froze turning deep red. Madara glared down at him.

"Tobirama wake up stop saying nonsense in your sleep heh". Izuna shook him Tobirama pulled him in and kissed him "where did you go my leech".

Madara broke out coughing "brother it's not what it looks like dammit Tobirama wake up". Tobirama sat up rubbing his eyes he looked around.

"Madara stop it drink some water!" you hissed
Izuna was burnt red looking down. "Y/n what happened are you okay" Tobirama said standing up.

You blushed after seeing them kiss "yes I'm fine" you took his hand "I guess you and Izuna are going to be uncles". Tobirama paused and looked over to Izuna "you told!".

Madara stared at Izuna as he looked down. "Tobirama you fool you just told them". "Did not" Tobirama crossed his arms.

Madara cleared his throat "me and y/n knew for about two months". "Brother...do you hate me". Madara patted his head "little brother I don't care but why Tobirama".

Tobirama glared "oh congratulations y/n I'm very happy for you". "Heh thanks Tobirama".

You pinched Madara "be nice look he makes your brother happy that's what matters". Madrara gritted his teeth and looked into Tobiramas eyes. Sigh "just be good to him Tobirama". Madara picked you up and carried you out kissing your deeply. Leaving the two with blank faces.

"Madara where going to be a family". He held your hand "I'm going to be a father...y/n I'm nervous".

"...me too!".