Mine

"My hair..."?

You blushed "um no never mind it was weird of me to ask heh". Madara tuned his back to you and laid his hair on your lap. "Go ahead" he said with a grin.

Your face lit up but also felt a little embarrassed. You burrowed your face in the hair holding onto his shoulders. "Mmm it smells so good". Madara had a blank face on with a sweat mark.

Hold on just a little longer you said as he tried turning around. You ran your fingers through it and sniffed.

Madara grabbed your wrist and laid you back down. "You pervert getting off on my hair" he said laughing. You blushed covering your face "your hair is just so beautiful" you said looking away.

He chuckled slipping his fingers in "did my hair get you this wet". You blushed harder with you face still covered. "Y/n your more beautiful" he said licking your nipples.

You bit your lip feeling his big warm tongue on your skin giving it goosebumps. He pulled your arms down "I like how flustered you get hmp what happened to the y/n a while ago who pounced on me".

You shook your head "I just wanted to be dominant for a try is that so bad" you said pulling his face in looking at his lips.

"Y/n do you want to be on top for a change...I want to see how good you ride me". He laid down next to you with a smile.

You started to undress him and kiss his neck. "That feel quite good" he said letting out a groan as you sucked on his neck and rubbed his bulge through his boxers.

You slid his boxers down and out popped the massive throbbing cock. You paused Madara "why is it bigger than usual" you said hesitantly reaching out.

It started to twitch "looks like I just missed you to much" he said running his fingers through your hair.

You put your mouth to his tip and stared sucking and rubbing his balls. He let out a moan "y/n" he slid his hand to grip your ass and smacked it making you blush.

"Can you do it harder I want you to leave a bruise" you said licking his cock from ball to tip.

He blushed "y/n I don't want to hurt you are you sure". You met eyes with him and gave a small nod.

He smacked you again making you moan then again then again till tears fell down. You got on top of him and spreader your lips putting his tip at your entrance.

He reached out and wiped the tears. You smile "I'm fine don't worry" you said holding his hand.

You slid down making you moan and fall on his chest. Madara hugged you tightly "it's all right you can stop when ever you want".

You sat back up blushing and started to move you hips and thrust up and down. Madara let out a moan "y/n your to tight" he said groaning.

He started to thrust "M-Madara" you moan gripping onto his shoulders.

The two of you moaned out "y/n can I cum in you" Madara said out of breath. "Madara you can't I'll get pregnant it's already a risk that we only depend on pull out". He smiled "what if I want you to have my child" he said in a smug tone.

"Don't say things like that Madara" you said groaning. He laughed flipping over and grabbing your hips. "I'm only teasing but if your ever serious I can give you a good cream pie" he whispered in your ear then started to suck on you neck.

You turned deep read moaning every thrust felt like you were on your edge. Looking down you seen the lump in your stomach. "Madara saying things like that makes me want to get cream pied by you".

You suddenly felt your body squirm "I'm- I'm going to cum" you screamed out. Madara thrusted even harder you could feel his breath on your neck.

"Say it y/n say you want me to cum in you" he said into your neck as his arms wrapped around you.

"N-no don't please" you said moaning. "Cum y/n cum right now" hearing Madaras deep voice run through your ears made you instantly cum. You grabbed onto his head while you came.

Soon after you came he pulled out and shoved his cock in your mouth shooting the cum down your throat.

"Hunhggg" you hand no choice but to drink it when he took it out your mouth he was still leaking and left you still with a mouth full.

"Dink it y/n" he said grabbing your face and tilting it up. You smiled taking a big gulp with tears falling down from almost choking.

He wiped your chin and brought you in for a tight hug. You rested your head on his shoulder. "I love you so much Y/n" he said as you hugged tighter. "Madara I love you even more".

The two of you stayed like that hugging each other in the middle of the bed. All you could hear was the  heavy breathing.

"Y/n sleep with me tonight I need you by my side" Madara said giving you soft kisses on your shoulder.

"Yes I'll be by your side okay" he nodded. The two of you embraced each other's love you could feel his heart beating faster.

"Y/n"
"Yes Madara"
"This weekend I want to take you on a date your mine so I want to treat you". You paused feeling your eyes fill "I'm- your and your mine...but Madara what if we get caught by that horrible woman".

Madara shrugged "I don't care anymore let her find out she means nothing to me and who care if she ends my career as long as I'm here with you nothing matters" Madara said meeting face to face with you and locking eyes.

Tears fell down "Madara don't put your career in jeopardy for me" he gave you a deep kiss wiping the tears. "Y/n like I said nothing matters but you" he gave you soft kisses all over your face.

"Madara I love you so much I don't know what to say no one has ever loved me they way you do" he smiled.

"Don't cry y/n" he chuckled "your cheek are all salty when I kiss you" he said laughing. You started laughing wiping the rest off.

He grabbed you laying you down with him and stared tickling you.

"Bahahaba no no stop hahaha" he stared tickling your stomach making tears of laughter fall. He sighed finally stoping. "Okay okay I'll let you go...for now" your caught your breath "oh yeah" you started to tickle him but he stayed still.

He looked up "huh did you say something" you paused crossing your arms "boo". He rolled his eyes "you cannot tickle me because I am incapable of being ticklish".

"Hmp" you pouted turning away. He sat back up and laid you on his lap face down. You could feel his hard cock on your stomach.

"Wait what are you doing" you said looking back as he stared at your ass. He grinned "so you like to get spanked huh" you blushed "mmm- just a little". He gave you a smack "you like that". You gave a slight gasp not saying anything.

Silent treatment looks like I'm going to have to teach you a lesson. You bit your lip wanting to laugh. He smacked you harder you quickly put your hands to your mouth trying to hold the laugh in.

He smirked putting you on all fours getting behind you and smacking even harder you moan out. "There it is" he said the soon shoved his cock in you again. "Okay okay I learned my lesson" you moaned out. He gripped your hips and thrusted in he chuckled "let's see how many rounds you can take" he said slapping you on your cheeks again.