Choice

You went back in the room gushing over what Madara said about you. Crouching down you had your hands on your cheeks with a warm smile.

The door opens and Madara pauses "y/n" he walked over to you rubbing your back "are you alright". You smiled and jumped on him falling on the bed with him.

You gave him smooches all over his face. He chuckled "what where you doing just crouching like that".
Smooch* smooch* smooch*
"Oh nothing just thinking about you". Madara blushed and grabbed you hugging you tightly "mmm you smell so good y/n makes me what to eat you". You gasped Madara your brother is here get your hands out of there.

He kissed your neck "what if I don't want to" he wiggled his fingers making you gasp and moan.
You grabbed his hand and jumped off him dusting yourself off. He pouted "what's wrong a quick round wouldn't hurt" he said grinning.

"Nope now it's your turn to wait...I'm not really in the mood" you lied you could feel yourself getting wet.

Madara sat up come on "let me cum in your mouth" he said as he whipped out his cock and started rubbing it. You turned away dammit I'm horny now you said to yourself. Madara let out a soft moan as he fapped faster.

"Y/n look how hard I am" he groaned. "Madara your brother is here that would be wrong" you said as you turned back then pausing.

"You like what you see" he groaned with a grin leaning his head back. You bit your lip getting more wet. Dame I need to clean myself up before it goes to my pants you thought to yourself.

"Nope" you said crossing your arms. Madara smiled as he continued to rub "I'm going to cum watch me y/n watch me cum all over the floor".

"Ma-Madara don't you dare this is carpet go to the restroom". He shook his head "either the floor or in your mouth y/n you choose".

"No your going to clean it up...don't because you suck at cleaning Madara". He opens his mouth and sticks out his tongue and pointed at it.

You gave him an annoyed face and took your shirt off and got onto your knees "hurry up".

"Good girl you better drink it all and not leave a drop". You glared at him as he put his tip to your lips "ah ah ah open now you I'm so close".

You stuck out your tongue and Madara shoved his cock down your throat and shot the hot liquid down as you gaged needing air.

"Hold still y/k there's a lot coming out" he groaned out. Finally he pulled it out with cum still leaking out.

You tilted forward and gripped onto his thighs as you swallowed with a big gulp then broke out coughing. Madara grinned "you did well wow not one drop spilled don't worry I'll feed you some more tonight" he said chuckling.

You looked up "no thank you I won't be in the mood tonight but thanks for the offer" you said squeezing his thigh with a big smile.

"Okay I'm sorry...you can let go of my leg now y/n where did all this strength come from". Madara said with a sweat mark.

"Did you need something what was your reason for coming in here" you asked getting up and slipping your shirt on.

He nodded yes three things I came to check up on you, to get changed and finally to tell you my good friend has arrived.

You paused "Madara it's been like fifteen minutes it's rude to have guest waiting". He chuckled "it's fine I told them I was going to be a while" he said licking his lips.

"Alright now get dressed you got what you wanted" you said hitting him with a pillow. He chuckled "yes ma'am".

He got dressed and took your hand "I love you y/n". You gave him a kiss on the cheek "I love you to". You two made your way to the living room and seen two men one with white hair and one with long hair like Madaras but straight.

The man with the long hair his face lit up as soon as he seen you. "Ahh hello y/n I'm Hashirama it's very nice to meet you". Hello Hashirama it's nice to meet you too".

"Hello y/n I'm Tobirama it's nice to meet you" he said reaching out his hand to shake. "Hello Tobirama it's very nice to meet you too".

Hashirama blushed "Madara she's lovely" Madara smiled and patted his back "hey where's Mito".

"Oh-" Hashirama grew depressed "she's out of town with family". Madara had an annoyed face "Hashirama what did I tell you about getting depressed so easily cut it out".

"Aww you must really miss her" he nodded giving Madara a hug. "Elder brother cut it out stop getting more depressed" Tobirama hissed.

You wanted to break out laughing but tried to hold it in. Madara had a blank face giving him a pat.

You scooted over to Tobirama and whispered "did I make things worse I apologize". Tobirama chuckled "no no this has always been elder brother he's just a big goofball".

You chuckled "ok okay". Tobirama looked down to you and smiled. "Ok Hashirama she'll be back soon" Madara said trying to escape.

Hashirama let go and nodded wiping a tear "so are we ready to go" he said holding his hands together with a big smile.