Graduation

A week passed

Madara went with you for your graduation. Receiving your Masters you were so proud of yourself.

"I'm proud of you y/n" you blushed "thank you Madara that means a lot coming from you".

You looked down a little bummed
"Y/n why such a face" Madara asked rubbing your back. "Heh it's nothing it just would have been nice for a least my mom to show up and be here for me".

Madara looked into your sad eyes ha gave you a kiss. "Y/n I'm here for you and I will never leave your side remember that".

You gave him a smile and hugged him softly "I know and I'm grateful Madara".

"Y/n all the hard work you've done it's time I given you a present". "Aww Madara you don't have to". He handed you a box "well you deserve it".

"Oh is it earrings" you said as you opens the box. He chuckled "I can get you some if you like".

You froze opening the box "Ma-Madara these are car keys". He nodded and pointed out into the parking lot.

You looked to see a luxurious sports car that was matted black. There where people pointing at it on how nice it looked.

"Madara thank you so much thank you thank you thank you". He gave you another kiss "you deserve it".

"Y/n y/n"! A familiar voice called out. Madara looked around squinting his eyes then widen. "There's a woman who looks exactly like you is saying your name".

"What really where I hear it to" you said looking around. There he said pointing out. You turned and met eyes with the woman. "M-Mom" you said under your breath.

Your eyes widen more "and Dad". Madara looked at you "y/n are they your parents". You nodded "yes...yes they are".

"Y/n I'm sorry I'm late but I made it" she said giving you a hug. "Mom what are you doing here". She laughed "what because I'm your mom I can't miss this special day".

"Y/n" a deep voice said you looked and it was your father. "Hi dad it's been a while...". He grabbed you and pulled you in "you did it y/n I'm proud of you". 

Madara didn't know what to say or do so he stood there.

As your dad hugged you you felt your eyes water he hasn't hugged you like that since you were a child. "Dad I thought you-" he cut you off "it was in the past stop crying y/n let's just be happy right now".

You nodded pulling away you mom gave you a warm smile. She turned to Madara "oh um are you one of the professors here". He froze "eh no".

She blinked "wait I've seen you somewhere...wait she gasped you Madara Uchiha what are you doing out here"!

You turned red not knowing what to say. "Y/n where did you get this ring" your dad said as he held your hand up. "Um...uhh-" your mom cut you off "y/n why is it on your ring finger".

"I- I" Madara walked up to you and wrapped his arm around your waist. "Hello well as you know I'm Madara Uchiha me and your lovely daughter are together".

Your Dad put on a disgusted face while your mother was shocked.

"Um and where also engaged..." you said with your face turning more red. "Y/n you never call or try to visit and when we see you your getting engaged" your mom said heartbroken.

You dad stayed silent glaring at Madara "how old are you" he asked. Madara with a blank face "30". "Y/n you couldn't find anyone your own age" you dad said arms crossed.

"I'm an adult I'm twenty five dad you can't just come into my life now and tell me how to live it that's not how it works".

You turn to Madara "I'm sorry I didn't know they would act like this". "It's alright remember what I said I'm always here for you y/n" he kissed your cheek with a smile.

"How could you be so disrespectful y/n" your mom said raising her voice.

"Thank you so much for coming and raining down on such a big day for me Mom, Dad thank you sooo much not one day where there can be peace instead of being happy for me you degrade me". Your parents froze.

"Madara thank you for the car again I love you so much let's go home okay". He nodded taking your hand "I apologize for the bad impression" he said waving away.

"Y/n get back here!" Your dad yelled. You continued walking and hopped into the new car while Madara got in his.

You drove up to the side walk where they stood. "When you two finally accepted that I'm an adult come stop by my house I'll send you guys the address".

They stood there staring as you drove off.

When you got home you ran into Madaras arms "I'm sorry I feel so embarrassed Madara". "Y/n don't be what can I do to make you feel better".

You hugged him tighter running your hands down his back sniffing his hair. You ran your hands to the front of him down to his crotch.

"I want this" you said sucking his neck. Madara took off his clothes and yours as you both kissed.

He picked you up and pinned you to the couch. You could see his huge cock swing back and forth. "Tell me y/n how bad do you want it".

You whimper out "please I want it in me already". Madara started to slowly penetrate you "ahh your so tight y/n it's sucking me in".

You let out a moan "mmm Madara it feels so good I can feel it moving in me". He started thrusting "y/n I'm sorry how this day went I'll go easy on you okay".

You shook your head "Madara please go harder I can take it all" you said as you cupped his cheeks.

He started to pound himself in you making you smile and moan out "it feel so good Madara".

Madara rubbed your cheek with his thumb "good you deserve to feel this good y/n" he said as he hugged you tightly.