I cant

He had a worried face watching the tear fall down your cheek.

"WHAT IF I CANT" you said slapping your thighs. Madara pulled the car over and faced his body to you.

"What..."?

"That day I told you I was feeling sick...I lied I went to a clinic".

"I-I don't understand" he held your shoulders "what happened".
You cried and cried letting out small whales.

"I was scared that I was pregnant no I wanted a check up I got test done and I- I was told I can't have babies I'm infertile". Your heart was racing.

"Y/n look at me" he grabbed your face. You stayed looking away with eyes filled with despair. "How could I call my self a woman when I can't even do what a woman is supposed to do".

"Y/N don't say that you hear me DONT SAY THAT EVER AGAIN". He shook you then brought you into his chest as endless tears came down.

"I know you want a child Madara I know you do but sadly I can't give you one of your own". Madara slammed his fist on the dash leaving a dent his eyes watered "stop saying terrible things about yourself y/n I don't care that you can't have children I love you!".

Your eyes widen gasping "how". "Y/n" he smacked his lips "I know I get excited about thinking of having a child but I don't care if you can't give me one" he pulled your chin up meeting eye to eye kissing you deeply "we could always adopt in the future".

You looked up locking eyes "M-Madara are you serious it doesn't hurt you". He smiled and shook his head "y/n your still young I don't want you stressing about children I rather you stress about our wedding he chuckled".

You hugged him tightly "I feel guilty that I didn't tell you as soon as I found out". "No y/n I now feel guilty because I thought you were pregnant and while you where feeling like this in the inside".

You hugged, kiss him softly on the lips and lay your head down on his chest taking a deep breath.

"Anyway I don't want to share you yet I want all of your attention on me". You looked up with gazing at him "I love you to".

"Here" he said as he passed you a large piece of hair. You did a small gasp and burrowed your face into it sniff* sniff*.

"I feel much better now you said looking down rubbing your shoulder. "Is it your so sad that you deep down wanted a child y/n"

You gave a small nod "maybe I did I don't know Madara I thought you wouldn't want to be with me anymore and I was prepared to face it".

Madara knitted his brows together "y/n without you I'm nothing I need you in my life I'm glad you told me now let's not talk about kids anymore...unless you still want to". You smiled "nha let's just makeout".

He grabbed you and put you on his lap facing him. He ran his hand on your ass and gripped it while he shoved his tongue down your throat. You felt his muscles and pressed your breast up against him.

"Let me suck on them" he said breaking the kiss and licked your neck.

You laughed "hahaha Madara were in the car still everybody can see us". "Come on the windows are tinted let me suck them" he said licking his lips gazing at you.

You lifted your shirt and unhooked your bra. "Sucking that's it nothing more remember we're savoring for our wedding night".

"I know I know" he said with a devilish smile. He licked under your breast up to your nipple with while making eye contact with you.

He closed his eyes sucking and licking your nipples. "That feels good you can pinch them".

"Your making it hard to hold back y/n" he said sucking harder and pinching the other. You made a small moan.

"It appears I sucked so hard they got bloated" Madara said licking them up. You looked down to him with a soft smile "now let me suck on yours". Madara paused turning a little red "what did you say".

You broke out laughing "I'm kidding". He had a devilish smile kissing you fixing your bra and pulling your shirt down.

Madara rubbed your back as you still sat on top of him.

It was quite as you both just rubbed each other. "I love you Madara so much it sometimes I don't even know what to do with myself". He chuckled "I love you much more y/n".

"If you don't mind me asking but what happened to Obito". He gave a sad look up to you. "Obito was nearly killed from a boulder crushing his one side when he was around five".

You gasped cupping Madaras cheeks "what, how, where?!" Madara kissed your palm "Itachi and Izumi were on a trip to the canyon Obito was playing by the mountains all of a sudden a rock slide came down with a giant rock crushing his right side".

"How could something so horrible happen to something so precious". You wrapped your arms around him "how long was he in the hospital oh my gosh poor Itachi and Izumi".

"Yes they where in great stress Obito was in a coma the whole time for almost a year the doctors said it was a miracle that he made it he limps a little because he had a fake leg if you were also wondering". You nodded understanding then hit Madara on the chest.

"What was that for y/n" he said giving you a confused look. "That kid adores you Madara I saw his little sad face when he said I missed you ack so cute...promise me you'll spend more time with him".

Madara chuckled "yes Y/n I promise...he has a liking to you when we get back from our honey moon I will ask Itachi and Izumi if he could come over for the weekend". You gave a warm smile "ack he's going to be so happy".

He patted your head kissing both your cheeks "adorable you are y/n".

"Y/n I need a favor to ask" Madara said with a grin. "Hmm yes what is it you tilted your head a little". "Can I have some...".

You chuckled "why are you getting so flustered this is the first Madara". He smiled burrowing his face in your breast "nude photos of you".

"Wha-..." ಠ_ಠ