Feelings

Madara stared at you as you looked down to the floor. "Y/n you can go back to your desk I'll head to my meeting now".

"Yes sir thank you for the tour". He nodded walking away. As you walked off you felt your chest sink in.

"Hey y/n can we talk" Neji said coming up to you. "Neji I can't talk right now I have to get to work". "Well can I take you for dinner or lunch sometime". "No that wouldn't be appropriate see you around".

You walked back to your desk you felt annoyed. Izuna was on the phone "hey I'll call you back later...yeah tonight I'll see you". You looked at Izuna "ooo so whose the lucky lady". Izuna chuckled "I was on the phone with a friend for your information".

You chuckled "oh I see wink wink a friend" you said raising your brows up and down. Izuna got up and poked you "now now I need to teach you the basics of what you need to do".

An hour later
"Here I filled out the paperwork how did I do" you handed Izuna the paper and he scanned it. He nodded yeah this is correct "congratulations y/n you did it". You smiled "yes I did it". Izuna handed you the paperwork "now put in in that tray on your desk".

Your phone went off and it was a message from Madara. Come to my office it said.

You stepped in "you needed to see me sir". "Y/n sit I want to talk to you". You sat down what is it Madara. "How is it that you know Neji?" You looked down to fidget with your fingers "we use to date...".

Madara nodded "how long". You looked at him and tilted your head "Madara I don't really like to talk about it". He stared at you "did he hurt you".

You look up to him "Madara if I tell you anything I don't want to to get angry or start treating him differently". Madara looked down at his desk "I see do you still have feelings".

You glare at him "Madara are you seriously asking me that". You got up to close the blinds. Walking to him you give him a deep kiss "honey don't get jealous it was in the past I despise him".

"I understand I won't y/n do you know how adorable you were when you said I was cool at that moment I was going to take you into the bathrooms and give it to you".

You blushed and got on top "Hmm you should have" you said chuckling in his ear. He started to undo your button down shirt and kiss your chest.

There was a sudden knock you quickly got off and redid your buttons and quickly sat down. "Come in Madara said looking in your eyes".

"Hey big brother...whoa what happened to your hair" Izuna looked at you as you buttoned your last button and was heavy breathing.

"Ew gross guys were at work". "Quite little brother when you find the one you'll understand". Ack I'm the one you thought to yourself.

"Whatever luckily I didn't barge in here like I usually do anyways...y/n did a good job today". "You did, that's good now brother you'll get work done sooner".

"Hey I never asked about my hours". "You'll be working from eight to six is that alright with you y/n". You nodded "yes sir". Madara smiled seductively at you. While you gave him a grin.

"Okayyyy well I'm out oh here you two better not leave a weird smell in here". You and Madara chuckled "well try not to" you said as he walked out the door.

You both chuckled some more. Madara got up and kissed you deeply. "Mmm what was that for" you said licking your lips. He winked I'm going to introduce you to the office.

You heart started to race. He led you out can I have everyone's attention Madara announced. Everyone got quite and all eyes where on the two of you.

"This is y/n she is our newest member here I would like everyone to welcome her in". You could hear whispers and all eyes on you.

From a distance you could see Neji staring at you. Every time you seen him all the old memories came back in.

You gave a fake smile and waved to everyone. "Everyone get back to work now". You followed him back into his office. He gave you a kiss on the cheek "y/n don't be so tense".

You smiled "I know it's all just new to me" you let out a sigh thinking about Neji and how your going to have to see him everyday.

"Well honey I should get back to work" you said as you leaned onto his desk with a smile. He nodded giving you a deep kiss.

"Um can you do something for me" you asked with a devilish smile. He kissed you more "yes anything y/n".

"Okay okay um can you order me to get back to work please". He stood up and pressed you onto the desk "what did I say about my employees talk properly" his finger tips touched your lips. "You better get back to work before I have to punish you and make you work overtime".

You bit your lip and pressed your head on his chest. "Yes s-sir Mr. Uchiha I apologize". He chuckled "y/n it's only your first day and your diving me crazy".

"Sir I should get back to work the others will suspect something if I stay in here for to long". He licked your neck "then you better leave before I loose it".