Passed

"Are you ready for me y/n" Madara asked as he was on all fours on top of you.

"Yes I am" you leaned in giving him a deep kiss. As you kissed him he slowly started sliding it in making you moan.

He slowly thrusted locking eyes with you as his hair fell on you. This time having sex with Madara felt different you could feel his love.

He hugged you as both your body's rubbed against each other. "This feels amazing can you go more faster please". He sucked on your neck and thrusted faster and faster.

"Ma-Madara haaa ah ah" you gripped onto his back feeling like you can't control your body. "Y/n not doing it for so long you grew to be tight again I can feel it sucking me in".

"I can feel you growing in me it's making my body hot" you could feel his heavy breath on your neck with soft moans.

"Y/n I'm going to cum ngh". "Me to" you moan out. Both of you filled the room with moans. He thrusted harder.

He got close to your ear "I want you to have my child". Before you could even react he shot his huge load into you making you cum.

"Mada-ra" you laid there catching your breath. He pulled out as it made a gushing sound feeling the hot thick liquid leak out.

"On no it seems we dirtied the couch" he said sliding his fingers down your lips. You sat up holding his hand "Madara it's to soon".

He smiled and looked down "I understand". You gave him a soft kiss "Madara we are still young just give it some time okay".

He looked up and gazed at you with eyes filled with happiness. "Your right I apologize for bringing it up so soon". You chuckled "no it's fine" you rubbed his cheek.

He grabbed both of your hands "y/n this weekend I'm taking you out okay to celebrate when you finish your exams okay".

You blushed and nodded "I can't wait". "Alright well it's late I should head to bed now you got up as the cum dripped out of you".

"Where do you think your going" Madara grabbed you by the arm and pulled you onto his lap. "Heh wait wha-"

Madara lifted your arm to lick your stomach up to your nipple. "Ahh what are you doing this is haaa your tongue is giving me goosebumps".

"Hmp good I already warned you but it seems you did not listen" he said with an evil grin. He started to suck on your nipple. "Ma" you could hear him slurp on your nipple.

"Mmmm look how hard they get" you looked down heavy breathing "Madara there's so much cum in me it's leaking all over your leg".

"It doesn't matter I will clean it" he picked you up and sat you inward facing him. His cock was hard between you two.

The both of you look down to the twitching cock. You reach you hand out and poke his tip. "It always amazes me how hard you stay".

He chuckled giving you a soft kiss. "Poking it like that are you teasing me"?

You looked him up and down and started to unbutton his shirt and slipping it off. "Well what if I am". You started to bite his neck and rub his abs.

"So you want more don't you" he said licking his top lip with a smirk. You nodded grabbing onto his shoulder getting up and putting his cock into position. You slid down gripping tighter on his shoulders letting out a gasp.

He gripped your hips moving you up and down. "Don't worry we can go at your pace I won't be so hard on you".

Heavy breathing "Madara ram yourself into me please" you said as you moved up and down. His eyes widen with a smile.
-

A week passed you finish your last exams. You and Madara grew more and more obsessed with each other since that night. All the stress and worry was finally off your shoulder.

"Madara! Madara! I got my results" you said as you held the envelope. He got up and rubbed your back "open it let's see".

You took a deep breath "okay okay". You ripped the envelope open and pulled the paper out. You opened it slowly and started reading your score.

Your eyes widen with a little smile and let out a sigh I barley passed...but I passed! Madara gave a big smile "you did it Y/n".

From behind you he pulled your head back and kissed you "I'm so proud of you all that hard work you did finally paid off".

You blushed "thank you Madara I love you". You turned around leaning you head on his chest and let out a sigh of relief.

"I love you too Y/n so are you ready for tonight's date"?
"...". "Um Y/n"? Madara said concerned.

"Wait shh stay still" you said whispering. He took a pause "what are you doing Y/n".

Sniff*
  Snnnniiifffff*
"Mmm that smells so go it turns me on". "A-" Madara got chills as you sniffed his hair. You burrowed your face into his hair.
-

"Mmm- Y/n um are you done yet it's been ten minutes". You slid your hands all over his body. "Huh...oh heh I'm sorry I zoned out".

Madara gulped "oh alright...". You chuckled "oh and yes I will be ready in a bit for our date tonight I need to shower first...".

You looked at him with a smirk raising your eyebrows up and down. He laughed "y/n how lewd of you but only a shower nothing more your going to have to wait for tonight".

You crossed your arms "fine" you looked away with a grin.

Getting in the shower with him you planned to tease him.

"Madara can you scrub my back". He squinted "hmmm alright" he scrubbed and scrubbed. "Mmm yes more harder please" you arched your back and placed both hands on the wall.

Madara glared at you he gave you a hard smack on your ass. "Trying to seduce me y/n I know what your doing". You moaned out in pain and bit your lip.

You laughed "harder!". Madara paused he instantly got a boner. You looked back smiling "Mr.Uchiha do you need any assistance on washing your body".

"Why you little" he grabbed you and started tickling you. "Bwahahahahah okay okay I'll stop"

"CODE ORANGE"!
"CODE ORANGE"!