Obito

Madara took your hand and led you out. "Y/n I will make it up to you I'm so sorry I should have known".

"Uncle Madara" a boy yelled out. He came out running towards him and jumped in his arms. "Obito you here wow how much you've grown".

The view of Madara smiling as he held that child broke your heart knowing that you could never give him one of your own. More soft tears fell.

"Uncle why is she crying". "Well she's just having a bad day but Obito meet y/n". Madara carried him to you "y/n this is Obito he's my nephew".

"Don't cry y/n" Obito reached his hand out to wipe your tear while Madara looked down to you with a soft smile. You chuckled with a soft smile "yes I'm sorry for being such a crybaby".

Obito smiled "Uncle is this your girlfriend". Madara rustles his hair "yes she's beautiful isn't she Obito".

The boy nodded with a smile "thank you for cheering me up Obito you've brightened my day". You caressed his cheek with the scars.

He blushed with a warm smile. Madara gazed at you as you bonded with Obito. He set him down and gave you a deep kiss.

"Uncle how come you don't visit anymore I missed you" Obito whines. "I'm sorry Obito I will make sure I visit you more often okay but I must leave now goodbye".

Obito gave his leg a hug "goodbye Uncle". He then reached his arms out to you. Reaching your hands out crouching down your gave him a hug. "Bye y/n I can't wait to see you again". "Goodbye Obito" you gave him a peck on the head.

From the corner of your eye you seen Madaras parents and whole family peaking on you from the distance. "What is it y/n" Madara turned to what you were looking at.

He paused then turned back and took your hand. "Let's go y/n" you nodded with sad eyes walking toward the front door.

"Y/n Madara wait..." His mother yelled out. The both of you turned back as you gripped his hand tightly. He gritted his teeth "what is it do you want to shame us some more".

"No...I do admit we were to hard on you two and right now we watched you two have that beautiful moment with each other".

"Wow who knew Madara was a big softy" Sasuke said with a smirk snickering. Itachi and Izuna chuckled.

"It's still not right how you two treated her before she could even say a word". You laid your hand on his arm "Madara".

"Your mother is right Madara it was wrong for us so... mmm" he cleared his throat looks away "I'm never the first to apologize but forgive us". Madaras father crossed his arms and looked into your eyes "y/n".

You paused "Mr.Uchiha-" you gave a big warm smile that lit up the room "it's okay I forgive you".

Madara stared at you "y/n you don't have to after how they made you cry it's going to be hard to forgive you two".

"Madara it's okay my parents finally accepted us and now yours". Madara nodded.

"Um y/n Madara will you come back and join us to launch" Izumi asked.

You looked at Madara and nodded taking his hand.

Sitting at the table you could tell Madaras parents looked a little uncomfortable.

Sasuke leaned forward trying to see you "so y/n how old are you if you don't mind me asking". "Little brother have you no manners" Itachi said scolding him.

You chuckled "it's okay I'm twenty six". "Oh wow your still so young" Izumi added.

"So do you guys plan on having children in the future" Mrs. Uchiha asked. Madara looked to you seeing what your answer will be.

"Uh- um..." "DaiKai don't ask her that yet" Mr.Uchiha said looking away.

"Me and Madara spoke about it once but...I don't know yet" Madara looked back down to eat.

You tuned into the other conversation at the table then finished your food.

You felt a tug at your shirt looking down you seen Obito smiling. "Oh wow I like your goggles Obito". "Thanks y/n want to try them on". "Obito your supposed to be napping what are you doing bothering y/n" Izumi said.

"Mom I'm not tired anymore I'm going to be nine soon I'm not a baby". "Fine just don't bother y/n anymore".

"Heh he's fine" you said with a weak smile. She giggled "y/n your just to nice".

You took a glance at Madara since he was so quiet he just looked like he was zoned out staring at his food. You rubbed his thigh "are you okay Madara".

He nodded "I'm fine...".

Another hour passed
"Y/n are you ready to go...". "Yes if you are". He stood up holding your hand "y/n and me will be leaving thank you for the meal".
You said your goodbyes to everyone and drove off.

"Madara when we get home I need to have and important conversation with you". He looked at you with sad eyes and a worried face. "I think I know what's it about".

You froze with a scared face "what do you think it is Madara". He looked at you again with those sad eyes again. He gave a big smile "are you pregnant y/n".

"What why would you think that!" You said with a flinch. He chuckled "well your period was supposed to be last week and you threw away your birth control I've seen you drop your pills before you wouldn't just throw them away".

"If...IF I was what" his eyes widen with joy "if you where y/n I would greatly excited". You bit your lip feeling tears dammit I'm going to cry again I'm such a loser.

"Well I'm not Madara I'm not" you said with a tear falling.