Forgive

The next day you woke up to Madara still asleep. You tried to sit up but your whole body ached. Ahh I'm all soar I think I blacked out again. You turned to Madara glaring at him hmp he went to far last night.

You then gazed at his peaceful sleeping face. You laid back down on his arm, touching his face. "Sigh* why do you have to be so cute". You started to touch his lips with your finger tips and hear his soft breath.

You laid there noticing the room "wow it's so fancy". You went back to touching his face and got an idea. Sniff* Sniff* Sniffff* uh that's so good.

"Alright that's enough" Madara said sitting up. You jumped turning red "Madara you were awake the whole time".

He nodded with a disturbed face. "Did you only fall for me for my hair". You broke out laughing "yes yes I did" you said rolling your eyes.

He leaned in for a kiss but your blocked it. Madara we both have morning breath. He grinned "good so it cancels out" he said leaning in.

You pushed his face smiling "nasty". He pouted turning away then soon got up to look at the time.

He grabbed his phone and his eyes widen. "What's wrong did something happen". He met eyes with you "yes I have sixty messages and a hundred and five miss calls from Misa" you paused "wow" he threw his phone back on the chair and shrugged.

"She must be pissed" he nodded "let's not let her ruin our afternoon" he said turning on a dim light. Your eyes looked down to Madara seeing he was hard.

"My eye are up here" he said with a grin. "Oh um sorry heh your just so huge it amazes me". He chuckled walking towards you "let's go shower" he said as he pulled the sheet off your body.

You looked down and gasped "M-Madara my body". His cheeks blushed looking away. "Perhaps I went to hard on you". Your eyes widen to your body covered in hickeys and bite marks.

"Y-you think...how many rounds did we do" you asked pulling the sheet back on.

"Well I remember cuming about seven times last night so seven rounds" he said as he rubbed his neck.

You then seen his cock twitching and blushed. Your started to poke at his tip with a warm smile.

He bent down meeting eyes with you "y/n don't start what you can't finish" you gulped and nodded.

He took the covers off you once again and got chills. He picked you up and you yelled in pain.

"What! What's wrong" he said carrying you in bridal style. "My- my ass it hurts" he walked over to a mirror and the both of you had shocked faces. Both of your cheeks where red and dark purple.

"Y/n forgive me I didn't mean to hurt you...last night you begged for this and I-" you wrapped your arms around his neck as he carried you.

You then gave him a soft kiss on the cheek and whispered "just be gentle with me today okay".

He nodded with a soft smile.

Madara set up a warm bath and carried you in and set you down between his legs.

"I love you y/n"
"I love you too" you said giving him a soft kiss on the lips. He turned your head back and kissed you deeply.

He scrubbed your body, massaged and washed your hair. You moan a little from the massages not meaning to. "Such lewd noises" he whispers. "Shhh just keep doing what your doing please".

"H-here I'll massage you..." you reached your hands under the water and started to massage his thighs and move more and more up.

An hour later

You could finally move your legs around a little. You sat at the edge wrapped in a silk robe as Madara got dressed. "Are you feeling better"?

"You nodded yes but my body is still a little soar heh" Madara gazed at you then kneeled down cupping your cheeks while he holds his tie. "I apologize how can I make it up to you".

You started to knot his ties helping him then gave him a kiss. "It's alright you said you would treat me to a date so that enough".

He grinned "alright this weekend be prepared for the night of your life". Then it snapped "ohhh!!- I know how you can repay me hehe"

He chuckled "what is it y/n anything". You gave him an evil smirk. "You can let me sniff your hair anytime I want yes yes".

Madaras face turned into fear then remembering the bruises. He dropped his head in defeat "fine...".

You clapped your hands in joy "now come here" you said pulling him.

After some time passed
"Are you ready to go y/n" he said as he reached out his hand.
"Go where" you said confused. He took your hand we're going "to tell Misa about us I'm done hiding it". Your felt your chest sink in even though you hated her you were still afraid of what she would do to you.

"Madara im still in my robe can I at least change at my place" you said remembering your neck was covered in love marks.

"Yeah let's go I always wanted to see your place...y/n I still have a lot to learn about you so don't be afraid to open up to me".

"Thanks for telling me that" you said taking his hand.

On the car ride you two had endless talking and laughing. When you arrived your apartment Madara came in with you. He looked around as you got changed and did some makeup. You found it to be quiet...to quiet.

You stepped out looking around. You gasped when you stepped into your room. You seen Madara looking into your underwear drawer. He looked up quickly closing it.

"You pervert" you said pinching him. "Hey! hey! your a bigger one" he said pinching back.

You blushed glaring at him then smirked pressing up against him "looks like we're both perverts".

He blushed a little "so when are you going to wear this for me" he said with a grin pulling out a black laced thong from his pocket.

"Put those back!"