Different Worlds

Author's POV

"Hyung look at this, will I be able to go to this university?" Jin said to Jungkook in excitement, looking outside the bus pointing at Seoul National University.

"Yes Jin, I'm sure you'll do this" Jungkook assured him," I'm sure you'll get the scholarship here, and even if you don't, your hyung will put his life on line for you," he said smiling at him.

"Hyung please don't even say this, you know I've no one in this world except you," Jin said holding Jungkook's hand and continued, "Promise me that you won't leave me alone like everyone did", his eyes filled with tears.

Seeing this Jungkook holds his hand back and gave him an assuring smile saying,

"You know hyung will never do this, I'll be with you till the last moment of my life, just believe me"

After this bus stopped and Jungkook said "Let's go, we'll just enjoy today without thinking about anything else". And Jin smiled again in excitement.

Past

Jin's parents died when he was 5 y/o. His relatives take over his parent's house and sent him to the orphanage. He ran from there when he was 17 y/o because some boys started bullying him.

He was crying alot when Jungkook saw him for the first time while crossing the street. Jin told him everything because he had no one at that time and hadn't any place to live either. Jungkook encouraged him to take a new start in life and offered him to live in his house with him. Jin wasn't agreeing at first as Jungkook was a stanger to him, but soon he agreed.

Jungkook had a small house, the only property that his parents left for him. He wanted to complete his studies after the death of his parents and he was doing several jobs for getting admission to the university. But when he met Jin and came to know about his dream to study at Seoul national university, he gave up his own dreams and used that money for Jin's admission to school. Though the students of his age goes to high school  but because he couldn't get the basics of school while living in an orphanage it was good for him to be in school.

It's been 5 years now since they started living together and now Jin was 22 and has completed high school, and was looking forward to getting scholarship in SNU, as he was always an intelligent student so Jungkook really trusted that he would get it.

Back to present

Today besides all worries, Jungkook agreed to Jin that he'll show Seoul to him as he was unaware of most of the areas because Jungkook never let him go alone anywhere knowing that he's so handsome that anyone can try to get on him, and Jin was so innocent who can be easily fooled. And Jungkook himself was so busy that they can't go outside often. But they used to do it after four to five months.

"Ok tell me where do you wanna go at first?" Jungkook asked looking into his eyes

Jin thought for a while before giving a big smile "Amusement Park!"

Jungkook started smiling as he knew that Jin would say this because he loves merry-go-round. After this they went to a park, where Jin demanded cotton candy like a child, then they went to a museum where Jin was amused looking at the antiques.

They eat lunch and then Jungkook said,

"It's time to go back, otherwise we won't get any bus to home"

But Jin being stubborn baby started insisting on seeing the sunset together, giving the reason that it was still some time left for the last bus so they can go back after that. Jungkook agreed hearing the said statement and seeing his pouted face he couldn't say no as he always listens to him.

They went to Seoul bridge where a marvelous scene of sun setting could be witnessed. Sky was giving beautiful shades and wind was blowing in a slow pace giving fresh and new feelings and then Jungkook held Jin's hand saying,

"Promise that you'll never let go of my hand, and will never accept anyone's else "

"I won't, I just like my hyung's hands and no one else in the world can replace it " Jin replied looking into his eyes

Listening these assuring and beautiful words Jungkook leaned forward and Jin closed his eyes seeing him this close.

Meanwhile, Someone else was also there at the bridge hearing their conversation, a person who just scoffed because he never believed that true love exists in this selfish world. According to him, there can only be one thing between couples that is sex, who gives you pleasure, and nothing else. After looking at the man leaning close to the boy he turned around, didn't bother himself watching other's romance, and went to fulfill his own desires.

Jungkook chuckled seeing Jin's reaction
"You're still the same" saying this he moved back.

Jin opened his eyes looking at him "Hyung you know I like you....but I was just confused"

"It's ok, you'll not be confused when hyung will do this to you every day, you'll get addicted to it", Jungkook said teasing him and got successful when he saw blushed cheeks of him.

Flashback starts

Jungkook liked Jin the moment he saw him, and after some time passed Jin also started liking him, when Jin was 20 y/o Jungkook confessed his feelings towards him. Jin was confused what to say, but one thing was sure that he also likes him. But as he wanted to achieve his dream first than anything else, Jungkook made him do a promise to himself

"Jin, you're so pure and innocent, will you marry me once you fulfill your dream? "

And Jin without thinking said,

"Y-Yes hyung I'll do"

He was so hesitant but when he saw Jungkook's happy face after listening to this he also became happy. At that time also Jungkook tried to kiss Jin on which he just closed his eyes just like he did now, as he never kissed before.
Seeing this Jungkook decided to not have any physical relationship with him until he's completely ready and saved all of his pecks for later on.

Flashback ends

And besides from that lovey-dovey couple living a pure life in their own world, there was a spoiled rich brat spending 24/7 in sex.

"Ahhh.... let's finish this now, "a girl said to Taehyung when they were doing sex for 2 hours now. But, Taehyung, who still doesn't want to end the session said,

"You were dying to be with me so keep quiet now until I'm satisfied "

It wasn't like he was enjoying this with her, but he was trying to forget the scene of that couple holding hands in hands and doing promises to each other. It was so annoying for him as he never loved anyone else in the world.

All he knew was sex, that could reduce his anxiety and everyone in his surroundings just wanted to get on him as he was the first heir of the KTH Enterprises. His father married another woman after getting divorced from his mother. And even Taehyung's mother didn't think about his child and left him to his dad with his stepmom and married another man.

Both lived their own lives without thinking about him, and this thing made him become just like he was today. Whenever he was exhausted he used sex and he's highly addicted now. His father knew about his activities but ignored thinking that he'll be fine with time, as he never cared for him all he wanted from Taehyung was to take care of his companies later on and because of this he made taehyung study Business & Management and he simply did so that his father don't interfere in his life.

-------------------

Ahhhhh finally Oh Gosh I've already written this chapter and all I had to do was to adjust it here but it took me hella time lol.
Feel free to comment and tell me what do you think about this chapter.

Anyways action is gonna start from the next chapter when their worlds will collide .... Lol

c'est la vie'