Fifty Shades of Crimson

#triggerwarning
Mature content

---------------------

"Jin, let's make love"

The extremity with which Taehyung uttered those words invoked all unrevealed desires from the deepness of his heart and his neglected body started screaming to get attention. Every part of him was craving to be dripped in his fragrance and wanted to get impure by his pure touches. He let himself blindly fall in the charm of Taehyung's libidinous eyes and interlaced his fingers behind his frizzy hair while his hot breath basked him in his scent when he spoke tacitly,

"Let's do this then"

His whisper was like fuel to fire as Taehyung pulled him for a moist kiss, using his saliva as a natural gloss for his mushy lips, and started shredding his clothes off his body, piling them up on the floor but made sure to throw his cellphones out of his pocket because he wasn't patient enough to involve Jungkook's absolute shit during their make-out session.

When he lifted him from his hips, Jin briskly wrapped his legs around him and he led towards his room without breaking the vicious kiss they were sharing.

Trail of Taehyung's cold fingers over his heated skin was like excitement crawling on every pore that had persuaded him to kiss back with all zeal and in the moment of pure bliss he couldn't keep guard over his own self that was grinding his clothed member over his stomach to get the same friction again but he was deprived of the pleasure when Taehyung lowered him on the sleek covers gently, smashing each contact momentarily.

"Too needy for daddy, huh?"

Reality washed over Jin and he averted his gaze, too ashamed to face him while Taehyung savored the strand of saliva, that was still dangling between them, by attaching his lips and sucking the luminous layer he managed to establish before. Diving into the neck, he attacked his sweet spot winning a delightful moan from him and gave butterfly kisses all over his collarbone sending tingling feelings in his stomach.

But it was till he didn't pinch and twisted his sensitive nipple over which he yelped painfully that turned him more on and he treated the other in the same way before drifting towards his navel and plunged his tongue inside causing Jin's grip to get tightened over the sheets and he curled them around his fingers, biting the corner of his lips to halt the weird noises that were threatening to escape.

It took him off guard when Taehyung tugged his pants down along with his boxers in a swift moment that didn't even let him protest and now he was laying bare and naked in front of him who was engulfing his whole self just through mere ogling.

The odd sensation he was getting on someone's eyes over his private parts provoked him to cover his lower region with his hands but it went futile when Taehyung took control of both of them, affixed them over his head, and leaned into his level saying,

"You're too beautiful to hide yourself"

Only if he knew about the exposure beforehand, he would have controlled his horny self as it was better than the degradation he was facing now and besides this, his cheeks flushed hot by how Taehyung was fully dressed in front of him while he was completely exposed. Sweat started coating his chest, soaking his pants in between, and for the first time ever he felt his skin burning practically.

Setting him free, Taehyung advanced towards the nightstand and looked for the things he needed, though condoms were nowhere to be found as it's been a while he had sex last time but he was grateful to have lube at least because this was going to be difficult without it and could cause bleeding. Thinking that doing it one time without protection won't cause any possible harm, he turned back and found Jin totally covered by pillows.