Irony

Standing in the hospital's corridor, Jin was waiting for Jungkook who was going through some tests as it's had been a week since his discharge and today was his first appointment. Even in the broad daylight, he was lost in a marvellous dream, feeling butterflies all around and when each memory with Taehyung hazed his mind beautifully, he was drawn in the world where only they existed.

Flashback

His lean legs were gracefully wrapped around Taehyung's lithe waist whose frisky fingers were entangled in his sleek hair, kneading the scalp once or twice earning an incredible mixture of fresh breath moulded in raspberries and Devonshire cream. Jin's earnest smile was calm, unlike his blazing eyes that were evoking flames in Taehyung's body every time those icy lips were tiptoeing his hot flesh.

Sedated, this is what Jin was feeling in Taehyung's arms, who somehow managed to stifle his soft cries by showering light kisses all over his face, mumbling how his every falling tear was ripping apart his heart but his concerned words had put Jin into chaos and his chest became the victim of rising guilt and he felt odious.

Where Taehyung fulfils his each desire like it's carved on the stone, then it shouldn't be much of a big deal if he also had shown the same tenderness by considering his possessive thoughts, but he failed to do so. What affect him the most was how Taehyung worsened the situation by roughly talking to him and maybe if he had asked nicely, none of them would have ended up getting hurt.

"I promise to not be in that position with him again"

Jin spoke detaching his lips from his soothing neck and looked straight into his eyes that always seemed to be cherished in pure love. Meantime, Taehyung was confounded for a second because these were the same words that he wanted to deliver to him but reminding his hurtful look he just couldn't think selfishly and let it go.

Even now despite the great happiness, he can't see this happening if Jin was forced to say this because he'd never make him feel like he's controlling his thoughts. 

"Jin, you don't need to"

"I do, I also want to be comfort zone"

"Baby, you're already my comfort zone"

"Then let me bring just comfort to you"

His round nose brushed against Taehyung's jagged edge who flattened his lips over him sucking each ounce of them like a massive addiction. Jin wasn't hurried to go home anymore as he could use any excuse later on, for now, he wanted to be completely here sharing the electricity that was sending sparks to both of them.

When Taehyung elegantly raised his chin to take more access of it, he melted in the kiss just like the whipped ice-creme that was melting down his hands, drop by drop, creating a heavy mess there but all mattered was how Taehyung was making him feel full and good.

Flashback ends

Jin was smiling sheepishly before two boys bump onto him, side by side, and instead of apologizing, they gazed shamelessly at his body. Jin tried to ignore them at first but even from five feet distance, he could feel the hungry eyes on him and when a dirty remark entered his ear he felt utterly uncomfortable.

"Such a hot chick," one of them said tugging the bottom lip in teeth seductively that made Jin want to puke because they were probably younger than him and he was stunned from where youngsters get this audacity to harass someone in public with such degrading comments but what he heard next widened his eyes in fear.

"No, you can't. It was me whose eyes laid on him, so I'll be the one to fuck him first, you might try later on"

"You know I don't take second-hand things"