Prey And Predator

#trigger warning
slightly mature content

-----------------------

"Now it's Show Time, undress Yourself Jin"

"W-Why?"

He could only say these words in a state of anxiety and fear. Taehyung advanced towards him and stopped just one foot away.

"You remember you've to fulfill my one wish?"

Words hit his eardrum and he frowned hearing this because it doesn't make any sense to him.
"Hmm... but how does that connect to this?"

Taehyung started taking persistent though large steps towards him because with every step Jin was moving back with terror deep buried in his eyes. And how come he can't be afraid when he was told to be undress before and now was questioning about the wish that he had to complete in all ways. No matter how much he was trying to keep himself relaxed but it was impossible with the upcoming threat standing just a few inches away from him, with steamy eyes roaming all over his body.

He took one more step but to his bad, he had already hit the glass pane of the window, window that was looking so beautiful with the breathtaking view before, but now he just cursed it under his breath that why he had to hit his back and give more access to the horny beast standing in front of him.

Taehyung leaned towards his ear and whispered,
"I wish to Suck. Your. Nipples"

Hearing each word his concern aroused and when the sentence was complete he gulped down his fear. Taehyung moved back and smiled seeing his pale color just like he saw a hungry lion that's gonna pierce him into pieces. Though his situation was nothing less than this. It's not easy to present yourself on a plate so that the next person can suck you all he wants just to fulfill his desires. Finally, he decided to say something in his defense, he can't let him do all he wants.

"Y-You, You can't a-ask for this, i-it's not a w-wish, it's sex-sexual assault"

Taehyung clicked his tongue hearing the words coming out of his pretty damn mouth.
Really? Like what? He was allowed to stop me from touching him if he'd have won but I can't even ask this? What kind of shit does he think he's saying? Taehyung thought all of this before answering,

"Jin, I think there was no restriction in the choice of wish"

Yes, the most disgusting thing was that there was really no restriction. Jin became happy just by thinking that he can stop Taehyung from touching him and this way he didn't ponder that what Taehyung can ask if he wins. So stupid of him. He wanted to slap himself for agreeing to play the game under this condition. But everything had done now, so he thought to get himself out of this trouble, for now, he can blame his self all he wants later on.

"T-Taehyung ple-please ask f-for something e-else. I-I promise I'll d-do"

"Jin listen here, you've to keep your words if you won't then I can also not give you a guarantee to keep my words in future. Don't blame then. And it's not like I forced you to play, you agreed on this condition on your own"

Taehyung was right though. He didn't force him to play and now he was afraid that what if Taehyung didn't keep his promise after that, what if he tried to force himself--- No no this can't happen.

Seeing Jin's confused expressions Taehyung broke the silence and throw his final move
"Look here, you'll do this one way or other. Now it's all up to you"

Jin tried to calm himself knowing that there's no backout, but no matter how much he tried to keep himself stable it was difficult.

"Okay I-I'll--"
He was trying to speak but words were stuck in his throat. He had to do this, so he finally let them out
"D-Do"