Lavender

"Hyung, he has changed. You know what! he takes care a lot of me and is always with me. He sees me differently but there's a problem in this because I feel strange under these stares, but it's not bad strange it's another strange. Ahhh I don't know what it is, I just can't explain in words. If you were awake I could ask you but you're also sleeping. You know that I was in a lot of pain before, my arm, it was injured. It was so painful hyung, both emotionally and physically. But now my all pain has gone, he helped me, and my arm is also recovered. Today is my last appointment and now I can visit you daily like before."

He ended up saying all of this to Jungkook who was laying on the bed like he was peacefully hearing everything. Jin didn't even notice that  he talked about Taehyung after every second, but some things are better to be realized later. It wasn't him or Jungkook anymore, Taehyung was a part of everything already.

"Sorry for being a bad boy hyung, I'm sorry for what I said to you that day. My hyung is the best hyung of the world and now Jin wants to be in your embrace again"

And yes, not everything needs to be revealed at the time because Taehyung just gotta hear these pity lines that Jin said to Jungkook at last. He sighed, thinking hopefully about the day when Jin would want to be in his embrace other than him. Not wanting to hear anything more he interrupted him saying,

"Have your speech finished or you're planning to be with him all day? You're here for more than two hours and the doctor's assistant has called me twice, let's go now"

Jin nodded and moved towards him after bidding goodbye to Jungkook while Taehyung just shake his head in disbelief seeing him acting like a child yet again. Like who says goodbye to a person who's in a coma and can't even see? Jin clutched the hem of his shirt like always and walked along.

After explaining him that he overdosed them with sleeping pills unknowingly Taehyung thought to not waste the rest of the day and finished this appointment scene so that he could be assured that Jin is totally fine and said him to get ready for the hospital that he happily agreed over two reasons. First, Taehyung will stop treating him like a patient and second, he could finally see Jungkook after two weeks. And this is how they ended up here in the evening and now it was the last task to be done and they could be free.

"Sit here, and stretch your arm like this"

Female doctor ordered Jin who obeyed and did what she told him to without any problem. She overviewed his file and started instructing him to do some other moves so she could be sure about his injury while Taehyung excused them and went out to pick the call of someone over which Jin frowned that he left him alone but did whatever doctor was directing so he could go behind him quickly.

"---and I'm telling you, I'm not interested in you or your these showoff parties that are a part of enhancing your fucking business! Use your Sluts for this purpose and FOR FUCK'S SAKE LET ME SPEND MY BIRTHDAY ALONE, I'M NOT COMING TOMORROW BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO MAKE IT TERRIBLE BY SEEING YOUR FACE!"

Taehyung cut the call and turned around seeing a bewildered Jin standing there holding a file tightly. He shut closed his eyes and massaged his temples annoyingly that he must've scared him by his fucking loud voice but caressed his cheeks to calm down the condition and asked,

"Baby, when did you come?"

His tone shifted from fierce to polite just like he never yelled but Jin was thinking something deep now. He doesn't know how Taehyung will react if he tells him that he overheard his conversation yet doesn't know with whom.

"I-I just came. I didn't hear anything," he lied

He did what he thought was right at the moment. Even though Taehyung didn't say through words, he could see from his eyes that he was relaxed about him not listening his talk.