Whiskey In The Air

Idk why but my this chapter is getting reads even though i didn't publish it yet. I guess Wattpad problem. Anyways I'm gonna publish it now. So you guys can read it.

Note: Kinda big chapter but not boring, So hold yourself till last lol

#trigger warning fluff
------------------

"Do you also love him?"

Taehyung was waiting for an answer but Jin wasn't replying. He then looked at him and found him already sleeping.

"I hope you don't..." he said this to himself in a feeble voice and started caressing his face and soon fell asleep.

Next day he woke up, he felt a soft hand on his waist. He could feel warm feelings around him. He opened his eyes and to his surprise, Jin's face was buried into his chest and he was hugging him tightly. He moved a bit to see his face.

"He sleeps like a baby" he smiled to himself and started looking at him. Taehyung never felt this warm in someone's else hug. It was his first time feeling so good near someone. He kept looking at him for a while and then started caressing his face. Jin moved a bit at his touch.

"Hyu-hyung," he said opening his eyes and holding hand on his face
"Is this you hyung? "

Taehyung felt odd feelings inside him when Jin was calling for his hyung.
"Baby, you're up? " and then Jin wide opened his eyes because it was Taehyung, not Jungkook. He moved his hand away and started looking around. Taehyung observed his facial expressions changing from happy to frustrated but he just ignored them. Jin tried to get up but taehyung pulled him back in his hug.

"Wha-what now? I've chores to do.
Let me go"

Taehyung chuckled at Jin's almost flop excuse.

"Seems like baby has started taking lots of interest in my home, even more than me huh?"

"It's not like this, i-it's my d-duty."

"Your duty was taking care of me, not my home. Stay like this for some time"

"I thought my punishment was untill night, but I guess no"
Taehyung frowned hearing his words his grip on Jin's waist tightened

"You're calling me punishment huh? "

"Ahhh yo-your grip is so tight tae-taehyung"

"So you should think before speak baby" Taehyung loosens his grip and let him go.

Looking at the time he yawned. It was already noon. He received a text from his friends that they're coming to pick him. He rubbed his eyes and went to take shower.

Ding Dong

Seeing Taehyung's friends on the door Jin frowned and looked around to see where's Taehyung. He wasn't anywhere near so he just opened it.
They entered and asked about him.

"He'll be in his room, wait let me inform him"

"No, there's no need. I already texted him about our arrival he'll be coming anyways" Sehun said smiling at Jin who ignored it and said,
"You guys sit I'll bring something for you "

While he was in the kitchen he felt someone hugging him from behind. He got sacred and started trying to get free and said,
"Tae-Taehyung l-let m-me g-go."

"Seems like you're still not habitual of Taehyung's touches"

Jin's eyes wide opened hearing the voice as it wasn't taehyung's, he jerked his hands away and turned around to see and it was Sehun smirking at him.