Teasing

#triggerwarning
Mature Content Cont.

------------------

Jin was completely lost in his chaotic thoughts. Where his mind was forcing him to think straight, there his arousal was snatching every ounce of rationality he was left with and was pushing him to think about the torture his piteous cock was going through.

To this point, he was so confused that it became hard for him to decide to whom he should listen, his thoughtful mind or lusty cock and just to pour more complexity into his already complicated state, his heart butt in and persuaded him to follow what he actually wants.

To put it in a nutshell, two votes were in the favor of accepting Taehyung's bizarre idea while no one was considering his mind at the moment. Now talking about the idea, it's not like he didn't try to give it a thought but every time he mustered up the courage to move his pretty ass, his flustered stomach twisted so bad that he gave up eventually.

Meantime Taehyung was observing Jin's every expression carefully and seeing him contemplating the deep thoughts he passed a slightly judgmental look before shaking his head helplessly since Jin was acting like he had asked him for a lap dance.

And it took just a fraction of a second for Taehyung's curvy lips to turn into a wry smile as he pondered over his unsaid sarcastic remark and realized that it was such an incredible idea! Why had it never crossed his mind before? But it's fine since he had already added it to his to-do list.

Though considering the amount of time Jin was taking in obeying his current command, he estimated that a lot more effort was going to require in convincing him to gyrate his hips on his nasty Jr.

But yeah, he shrugged it off thinking that everything's possible for him and being overly confident in his abilities, he totally skipped the point that many things can be impossible when he was talking about his bashful princess!

Leaving his erotic imaginations behind, Taehyung thought to take the matter into his hands now since both of them could stay in his torturing position for one more hour if Jin was the one who has to lead them towards the climax.

Gradually, the tips of his soft fingers crawled up to Jin's milky legs, and reaching the upper joint he softly kneaded his thighbone that was sprawled in front of his predatory gaze. His fingers being frisky as such were taking a stealthy look at Jin's red shaft; deliberately approaching his balls just to stop a few inches away to test their utmost patience.

Feeling Jin's body getting stiff under the hunting trail Taehyung simpered; pleased with the gentle approach and withdrew his hand to place it on his lean waist instead and tenderly fondled his sides for a few seconds before disappearing his hand behind his back and reached for his own cock. Wrapping the fingers around his giddy rod he started stroking it steadily and threw his head back in pure ecstasy.

Meanwhile, Jin visibly gulped seeing Taehyung's tempting neck, and watched his every move with longing eyes. His mouth filled with water as delicious moans erupted through Taehyung's throat and he clenched his fists to stop himself from touching his cock and ended up receiving insults again.

His patience was wearing thin with every passing second and Taehyung had to arch his back while moaning his name sinfully that he lost it! Lost every moralistic thread he was holding so far. If he needed a push then Taehyung had skillfully provided him that without any doubt.

Blocking the unnecessary thoughts in the back of his head, Jin hesitated for a split second but found his ass rubbing over Taehyung's abdomen the very next moment.