Treasure

#trigger warning
Sightly mature content

--------------------

"Deep, buried deep inside me. Aughh~~ Taehyung need your dick~ Cum in my hole... please make me feel full nngh~~~"

Taehyung was taken aback at the abrupt disclosure, his body startled and mind unable to process the upcoming information. Oh how much he had wished to stick his dick up his round ass, filling him with thick seeds endlessly and satisfying the part of him that was still left undone.

But to his dismay he can't abide his desires, not when Jin's eyes were showing nothing just an alcoholic haze filled with lust and hunger along with a heated cloud of hormones that had got his senses, resisting him to think properly and forcing him to act irrationally on his wild instincts.

It was everything but what he wanted, he can't see their first time becoming the prey of uninvited sexual thirst instead he yearned for passion and love. Seeing Jin's awaiting eyes, he tried to break the heavy atmosphere by cracking a silly joke.

"Sorry baby, my dick isn't for sale"

Taehyung's choice of words didn't prove good as it just played with Jin's emotions who shook his head violently and tried convincing him through his keen gaze. His body was dying for Taehyung's touches and his entrance was getting impatient to take his messy length.

Besides that how Taehyung had him naked and spread, with his body needy and deprived of any physical contact just turned the tables and all he could think was sex. When Taehyung remained still and unaffected he spoke, his voice low but vehement.

"Please Taehyung, help me. I-It's hurting, I need you. Please touch me"

Oops! Taehyung had really got himself into trouble this time since Jin was practically begging to get fucked senseless. More to that, how he was squeezing Taehyung's hard member just to mess with his already messed-up state, forcing him to let out sinful moans that were playing like music to both of them. Jin was pushing him to the edge of exploding, his thoughts getting lost in the sex drive while his limbs denying to do what their bodies were craving.

"Taehyunghh~~ pleasmpg"

Jin had to groan loudly that Taehyung crashed his lips over his soft ones, no way he could hear him pleading for sex again because it'd have been his last time asking.

For now, he couldn't care less about the challenge of making him cum untouched, gliding his hands down he took hold of his restless shaft and started rubbing his balls fastly, his kiss getting rough and impassioned with his thumb pressing his member back and forth repeatedly.

Meanwhile, Jin's hands were all over his body, his fingertips itching to feel the erectness of Taehyung's nipples but before he could have his way, Taehyung blocked his hands above his head since he'd prefer to avoid any activity that could turn him into a beast.

His mouth sloppily choked the air out of his lungs, breath exchanged unsteadily when he devoured him to the fullest and stroked his cock until a gob of cum gushed through his penis and fell at Taehyung's stomach, smudging his skin with the hot substance.

Chasing the ultimate climax Jin felt his heart beating fast, lips pulsating hard and member leaking. The vision that was blurred recently started getting clear in his head giving him a realization of his reckless acts.

Meantime seeing him exhausted over a mere orgasm, Taehyung thought to not disturb him about the problem that was still present between his legs and walked towards the washroom to get a wet towel so that he could clean Jin first before taking care of himself.