Heating Pad

#Trigger warning

Taehyung and his mature weirdness lol

-----------------

Once again Jin found himself standing in front of Taehyung's home, ringing the doorbell in a continuous loop and waiting for his boyfriend to come and get him. He could easily go inside by passing the code but he was desiring Taehyung's warm welcome or better say he was willing to give one. As the door pulled open, Jin tiptoed and pressed a kiss to Taehyung's lips smilingly, leaving him all flustered with a sweet gesture.

Backing off he walked past him but Taehyung stood there baffled, unlike the kiss which lasted just for a few seconds he felt fluttering butterflies lingering on his lips all over. Gosh, he was totally whipped for this boy who had him in seventh heaven just over a surprise kiss. Fighting back the sheepish smile, he followed behind and cradled Jin's small frame in his arms before pecking the skin beneath his ear and asked,

"Baby, what was this about?"

"Kiss, which I couldn't give you that day. Sorry for rushing"

Jin apologized sincerely since he felt really bad for running away instead of giving Taehyung what he wanted but it wasn't his fault when their sweet little intimacy was threatening to move towards a heated session, that also while sitting in the car.

Besides this he was sorry about how he couldn't contact him yesterday, one text would've been enough but he was unable to leave Jungkook's side even for a single second. Throughout the day he stayed right beside him since he needed to make sure he was fine.

"That's so sweet of you my love"

Taehyung hummed endearingly and grinned thinking of one more compensation Jin should've considered. That day he wasn't left without a kiss only, instead, a huge boner also accompanied his tight pants that just God knows how he managed to get rid of later on. Turning Jin towards himself, he sucked his cherry sweet lips until he was satisfied and then ordered,

"Now strip. We're going to have some activity"

"Why your every activity involves us being naked?" Jin asked pouting his pillowy lips which earned him another sugar-filled smooch and Taehyung's sure if Jin didn't stop acting all cute and adorable, he's going to end up in bed where he'd kiss the life out of him.

"Because my boyfriend's naked beauty is too irresistible and it entices me to think of the dirty scenarios which can make him cum untouched"

Some questions were better to be unasked but like always Jin couldn't keep his mouth shut, which he was regretting now as Taehyung's answer had awakened the sleeping beauty that was getting excited inside his slacks now. Shaking his head, he tried to jerk off heinous thoughts that were piling up in his mind and ran behind Taehyung who shouted upon reaching the lounge.

"I'm waiting!"

Jin was about to go into the bedroom when Taehyung stopped him and instructed him to strip outside. He felt hesitant at first but pulled the shirt over his head eventually and dropped it on the floor before doing the same with the rest of the clothing.

After he was done, he stood there and waited for Taehyung to speak who seemed too busy in eye-fucking him. Intense glare that he was radiating toward Jin pushed him to cover his manhood but this action was highly disliked by Taehyung who tsked and scooted closer to him.

"For how many times I'd have to remind you that your body is mine to see and you don't need to hide it, eh? Such a disobedient baby you're, want me to punish you?"