Soft Tease

Idk but wattpad isn't letting me add any picture, so I'm just adding this YouTube link since I don't like chapters without cover photos.

#trigger warning
Mature content

------------------

Jungkook groaned in pain holding his head tightly, trying to regain the lost consciousness but the current giddiness was making his limbs fall weak. Everything seemed to spin around him yet he managed to stand on his feet and headed towards the washroom taking support of the wall. Reaching there, he inhaled a stiff breath before splashing cold water on his face and hissed irritatingly because medicines were still making him feel drowsy.

He'd have skipped that sleeping tablet only if Jin wouldn't have been standing by his side when he takes his doses daily. Feeling kind of better, he wiped his face with the towel and glanced at his appearance in the mirror before exiting the room.

Since he was hungry he thought to eat something before leaving, but noticing the time a few curses made their way out of his mouth and he walked out hurriedly ignoring his lunch like he had been doing for days.

His steady steps were hardly secured to the ground as if he loses the strength, the wind that was gusting through the branches of tree will drift him along with the leaves, though it wasn't the low stamina that was sucking his energy but those thoughts that he keeps to himself all the time.

When Jin started the job, his mind used to be restless all the time but once he got satisfied regarding his safety, another concern captured him. It wasn't Jin's responsibility to earn for them, it was his duty. How he could see him taking the burden of everything while sitting idle? He could never.

At first, he tried to get hired by the previous agency he worked in but they turned him down saying that someone else has filled his space. There coming back to his way, he found this bookstore that wasn't too far from his home and despite the income being too low, he thought to give it a try since for him doing something was better than nothing.

He stopped in front of the shop and sighed heavily preparing himself for the pile of books he'd have to carry and arrange on the shelves again but a smile spread across his lips thinking that Jin wasn't alone who was struggling for them, they were together in this way. Just if he could see...

Meanwhile, as Jin was about to get on the bed his body collapsed on the mattress, but did he say he tripped over his feet? No, because he was pushed from behind and right when he turned around to complain about this ridiculous act, just a shocking gasp accompanied his tongue as Taehyung yanked his pants off and smiled mischievously before spreading his legs apart and burying his face between his legs.

Well, he was just Jin-deprived these days, also he did claim that he craves for Jin, not for his body, but his horny self speaks otherwise and neither did he restrained it from getting what it longed for.

Trailing the nose up his inner thigh, he firmly gripped the other parted leg just to keep him in place and nipped the bonny skin between his teeth alluringly to earn a sweet whimper from Jin who was currently embarrassed to the extent that he couldn't even dare to look what Taehyung was doing between his legs.

Feeling him so close to his member was making his hole clench around nothing and he just wished for Taehyung to not notice his pulsating rim but was this even possible when he was already exploring every inch of his lower region precisely.

His mouth inhaled a sharp breath while his heart thumped against the chest when Taehyung took a puff of his pelvis' natural scent causing the uninvited fog to blur his mind.