I want You

Taehyung started feeling empty already without Jin. It's fun living with him and the way he sweats because of Taehyung he just loved it.

Time skipped

"Oh yes Exact 8 pm"
Taehyung said out of excitement. Before this, he was doing everything to make time pass quickly so that he could go to pick him from the hospital. Though Jin said that he doesn't need to come but how can Taehyung let him be as he doesn't know even tracks.
He didn't even change and went straight to the hospital without informing him.

He reached the hospital and after few minutes he was in front of Jungkook's room. The door was a bit opened already and when he was about to enter he saw Jin crying while holding Jungkook's hand. Taehyung was about to leave to give him some more time but stopped when Jin started speaking,

"H-Hyung please wake up. P-Please, I-I d-dont w-wanna live with him anymore. Hyung every time I bear it thinking that I'll receive a call from the hospital that you've woke up. Hyung you p-promised me that you wo-won't leave me alone in this cruel world.
Hyung please wa-wake up I-I break every time h-he t-touches me. I-I wan-wanted to be touched j-just by y-you. Hyu-Hyung I'm so sorry I realized it later but you were right, everyone just wants to fulfill his lust here, y-you were right h-hyung... I-I only li-like y-you, o-only you. Please w-wake up bef-before I-It's too late"

After hearing these words taehyung felt a pain in his heart. Though Jin was nothing to him, just a toy to play with. Then why every word was piercing into his soul?

I don't wanna live with him
I bear it
I break every time he touches me
I wanted to be touched just by you
Wake up before its too late

Every word of Jin was echoing in taehyung's mind. He could feel a sensation in his whole body about what Jin thinks of him. Huh... he breaks every time I touch him right? I just didn't tell him till now what I am and what can I do to his poor soul that he won't be able to see his face in the mirror. I was never that good with anyone, I paid such a big amount for him but still didn't fuck him just because he wasn't prepared, and look at him here talking bullshit behind my back.

Taehyung was burning with anger. He wanted to go inside the room, grab Jin's hand, drag him and then tell what he bearing was nothing and taehyung can give him actual pain.

But he did nothing, went home, and started waiting for Jin. Huh? I even didn't touch his private parts till now and look at him talking about all of this like I've forced myself on him. Jin you're really gonna repent yourself for saying these words about me. Because I won't touch you from now on but made YOU touch my every part.

It was 10 pm now and Jin wasn't at home, Taehyung thought to call him but he didn't. He wanted to punish him the moment he enters the home. He heard someone opening the door, it must be Jin, he made a stern face abruptly.

"Why you're so late?" Taehyung asked in a cold tone.

"I think I paid you well for this before," saying this Jin ignored Taehyung and went to his room. While Taehyung was literally boiling with anger now.

Wait what he just said to me? He paid me well huh? He was right though, I used such a silly trick to bring him close to me just because he wanted to go and spend some time with him. But what! I'm paying for his Boyfriend's expenses. I can do this much!

Taehyung started heading to his room. He was thinking to teach him a good lesson today but he stopped when he heard Jin's sobs from inside. Maybe he's still feeling sad. And now if Taehyung would say something to him he'll get emotional for sure, and maybe would demand to let him go. Thinking all of this Taehyung thought to not lose patience and wait for the next day when Jin would've enough strength to bear him.