Strip Yourself

"Hand Yourself to me for one night"

Hearing these words made Jin stand freeze on the ground. He felt like someone just asked for his whole life.  He could ask for anything but why he had to ask for his virginity? He can't lose it to anyone. He can't even imagine sleeping with a stranger for one night. And how he can do this to Jungkook, he likes him alot and what will he think of him when he'd come to know about this?

Jin wasn't speaking anything, then boy continued,
"If you can then I'm ready to give you all money you want but if you're not interested then I won't waste my time here". Jin was still anchored to the ground trying to interpret every single word he just heard from him. That's the only reason jungkook never let Jin go somewhere alone because his handsome features could make anyone wanting for him.

Jin sighed and stopped thinking about anything because one thing that was important for now was jungkook's life, not his pureness. If anything happens to jungkook just because he couldn't compromise on his virginity, he won't be able to forgive himself.

The person was about to go when jin wasn't responding but stopped when he heard a feeble voice saying "o-ok y-you can use me" he sighed and then added, "Take whatever you want from me but just give me money for now. "

Jin's face was totally blank now. He couldn't say anything else. And that person was just shocked that how can one make this decision to save someone else's life. Anyways it wasn't his concern. He smirked thinking about his night and looked back at the hopeless boy but didn't give a shit.

He gave him his credit card that Jin took immediately as he doesn't have enough time to waste. He doesn't care about anything now, he just wants to go back to the hospital but when he turned around he came back into reality. He found himself in a completely different place. He was so far from the hospital and didn't know the way to go back. He was looking so panicked now.

Boy looking at jin's condition guessed that he doesn't know where he's now and how far the hospital is, so he used an excuse to help him and said, that he's coming with him as he can't trust a stranger, he might run away without paying what he demanded.

Seokjin didn't know what to say about this. All he was doing was just looking at the time anxiously, just half-hour had left. He started walking in the direction from where he came and stopped when he heard him saying "let me give you a ride, in this way I can keep an eye on you properly "

Jin thought that it's a good idea because he might get late in finding the hospital on his own. He turned around and said in confusion,
" I-I don't know the hospital name"

"It's ok. Tell me whatever you remember I'll find it on my own"

"T-thank y-you sir", after hearing this he frowned like what! was he a man in his mid-30s that he was calling him Sir, he replied in a deep voice
"Call me Taehyung"

Jin just nodded and went beside him to sit in his car. Then jin told him where the accident occurred and after how many minutes they reached the hospital and for how long jin was walking. After all of this taehyung guessed about the hospital and when they arrived jin gave him a positive response and left the car in no time and started running towards that ward. Taehyung left the car there giving his keys to the guard to park it and started running behind jin.

Jin went to the counter and said the receptionist to use the credit card for the surgery's bill and start the operation in no time. All doctors gathered soon and told their staff to shift jungkook in the operation theater.

When jin saw nurses pushing the stretcher on which jungkook was laid with drips on him he started crying.
He can't see his hyung like that. He started thinking that it was all of his fault that jungkook is in this state. If he hadn't tried to cross the road then jungkook would be alright. If he just hadn't act stubbornly. And above all, If he hadn't wanted to take admission in university then things could be like before. Why even he had such a dream? It was all his fault.