Hide and Seek

Ok so I damn don't like skipping a single day in stories, that's the thing I literally dislike while reading. But I'll have to do this as well lol but don't take any tension it was nothing special lol.

-------------------

It's been 4 days since that accident happened. Jin was getting normal with every passing day and Taehyung was glad about this. But he wasn't fully out of trance. And Taehyung doesn't like this, the way Jin gets scared because of Sehun often. He wants to be the only person he's afraid of.

He wanted to see that Jin again in front of him who used to drip in sweat pleading with Taehyung to stop touching him. He wanted to feel that soft lips pressed against him and touch him. He really missed sucking his lips but didn't do anything as he doesn't want him to go into permanent trauma.

But now it's over! Enough is enough. He was getting bored and needed some fun. He wanted to see Jin reacting like before. He went outside his room and like always Jin was in his room. He went to his room and knocked before going inside. Jin was lying on his bed and got up to see Taehyung.

"Baby let's go outside"

Taehyung said looking at him because since that day Jin didn't come out but only when he had to go to the hospital to see Jungkook that was almost every day. Taehyung doesn't like him seeing Jungkook daily but he couldn't stop him as it's most of his fault for what happened to him. Only if he could figure out Sehun's intentions, Jin would've been normal at least. So he thought of it as Fair Play.

But one more problem that he had now was Jin wasn't alone with Jungkook at the hospital. He got one stupid guy there.

Baekhyun

When Taehyung saw him for the first time he wanted to shoot him at the moment as Jin was looking so happy with him. And one more reason for his dislike, that guy was handsome as fuck. He can't bear him around Jin all the time. He can't give guarantee what he might do with Jin when he's not around. So he ended up spending his most of time there in hospital though he doesn't like the smell of medicines and besides this, he had to bear Jungkook's face every day.

But he can't bear it anymore he'd have to take care of that guy nicely. Of course, he was Kim Taehyung, it wasn't difficult for him to get rid of one guy. And Jin would know soon that he shouldn't talk with anyone unless he wants that person to lose his job.

Jin shook his head looking at Taehyung as he doesn't want to go out but Taehyung is Taehyung. He'll bring everything back to normal now. That's it! No more delays now. He walked towards him and before Jin could understand what's happening he was in Taehyung's arms who was smirking at him. Jin gasped at the action and started shouting,

"Taehyung bring me down"

"Baby are you sure? Because if I lose my grip on you, you'll fall right on the floor"

Hearing this Jin grasped Taehyung's shirt as he was afraid that he'll remove his hands.

"Don't worry I'll not do this until you act like a good baby "

He stepped out of the room and advanced towards the lounge. The moment Jin noticed where he's heading, he got tense as flashbacks of everything started coming to his mind and started struggling against him.

"Let me go. Please Taehyung. I don't want to be here, please"

While Taehyung tightly coiled his arms around him and said,

"Shhh it's ok baby, It's ok"

He went towards the couch and sat on it with Jin on his lap. Jin was scared so he leaned on Taehyung's chest hiding his face and said,