Gem

Jin scoots closer and tried to inhale mild scent but got nothing in return. He frowned at the detergent smell and rubbed his eyes but when his vision got clear he saw it was a pillow he was hugging not Taehyung. He scanned the whole room to find him but he wasn't there, then he stretched his arms while sitting but covered his face instantly when he remembered last night's incident. He was totally into him at the moment and probably his brain cells had died when he let him lead the kiss.

But what about now when he was in his complete senses but still wasn't feeling guilty over anything, instead his face started heating again thinking about the kiss and Taehyung. He has kissed him many times before but why this one felt distinct and pleasurable?!! He sighed and rested his head against the headboard but despite confusing over a lot of things, he was sure about one, his feelings weren't fake and his confession was wholehearted, this was the last piece of the puzzle he was missing every time he looked through these eyes but found after all.

Coming out of his thoughts his attention moved towards the white shirt he was wearing and blushed to remind the memory of Taehyung putting this onto him, at that time he was half asleep but now he was smiling timidly about the fact that he didn't let him lay only in underwear and covered his body instead. But what do you think would've happened that pushed Taehyung to clothe him? Let's see

Last night at 12:20 am

When they felt the breath leaving out of their lungs, Taehyung broke the kiss and both of them started panting hard feeling the hot breath fanning each other's already burning faces. Taehyung just disclosed his love to him and he was sure that Jin can feel his throbbing heart since their bodies were mashed together.

Being aware of the reality that he could no longer withhold his sentiments if he connected his lips yet again because their bulge was already pressed giving him hard arousal, he resisted himself and by seeing the fire in Jin's eyes he could give the guarantee that he also can't refrain himself if he moved further. But did he wait too long to just let pass this precious instant to a steamy moment like this? That further could lead Jin to repent and shame. He was too innocent to get the things, he wasn't ready for this, not yet.

"Let's sleep Jin"

After they were settled side by side, Jin buried his face in his naked chest without any hesitation because the calming pheromones releasing off Taehyung's body were helping him to relax and he slept in no time. But what about the next person?

Seeing Jin sleeping peacefully with rough lips, red marks and soaked panty was such a tease. He was trying to keep his eyes fixed on his face but these were also taking some sort of revenge because his gaze was shifting down from his bruised neck to his erect nipples down to his--, he instantly covered his eyes to not get even the glimpse of his member that could make his buddy more impatient.

He turned around, back facing him but knowing that Jin is sleeping in that state beside him caused his member to beg for release and he irritatingly got up and tugged his hair before heading towards the closet.

He hunt through the whole wardrobe for something that could be helpful and finally, in the end, he found a long shirt up to knees that he probably bought 2 years ago just didn't get to wear later on, but now he was thankful that he didn't throw it. Returning back he carefully dressed him and took a breath when his milky thighs were covered and closed his eyes at last.

Back to present

Jin peered from behind the door to find any trace of Taehyung as he doesn't want to face him because he's not sure what he'll say if he asked about his answer. He's a good and caring person but about love? His mind just goes on numb mode if he questions himself about his feelings towards him. Seeing the silent view of the home, he made his way to the kitchen and fetch the carton of milk from the fridge but just drank one sip that doorbell started ringing.