Trust

Days passed by and Taehyung kept pampering Jin with care, comfort and affection. He didn't mind if he had to play different roles at a time. He was the caretaker who was assigned to look after him at all costs without any cost though, while a savior who saved him from loathing his own self when he had started of thinking himself a mistake who was born wrongfully in this world and accompanied him when he had no one and was alone all by himself. He was the person who didn't let him fall down the cliff and held his hand tightly refusing to lose the grip.

For him every word coming out of his mouth was carved on the stone that can't be denied. He ignored his own nightmares and helped him to get through his. He did all of this without demanding anything, but by now he had gained the most valuable thing that he was craving for long, and it was nothing other than trust. Jin has started trusting him more than himself.

There were many moments where Taehyung could take advantage but there he did nothing and proved his sincerity to him. Nothing was like before now, he could sense the clear difference in Taehyung's behavior towards him. Besides that horny and thirsty self, he gotta see a lovely and caring face of him. He still remembers that displeased look on his face when he requested him to go to the hospital to see Jungkook and he denied it in the very second but at the end agreed after seeing the sadly pouted face of him, though with the condition that it must be the first and last time.

A smile plastered on his face thinking about these two weeks with him, he doesn't know if he should get afraid by his behavior or not because he was getting more than comfortable with him. For now Taehyung was outside to bring his medicine since it had finished though he insisted that he doesn't need to take it as his probably last appointment was tomorrow but Taehyung didn't listen and still went. If he was stubborn then Taehyung was nothing less, this is what he knows for sure now.

Jin's eyes wide opened seeing a breathless Taehyung entering the room who was totally soaked in water with a plastic bag tightly gripped in his hand. He got anxious seeing him and asked,

"What happened Taehyung?"

"Ahh it's nothing, I went without my car but it started raining and rest of you can see. But don't worry I didn't let your medicine get wet" he replied smiling softly at him

"I think you should change your clothes first, you'll catch a cold like this" Jin said worriedly

"No it's ok, you need to take medicine at time," he said and started looking for the pills.

"Taehyung I'm telling you, I'm fine now. Look I can move my hand easily" Jin said waving his hand at him. But it was Taehyung in front of him who didn't even budge.

"Jin, I can't take any sort of risk in this, until the doctor confirms it you're on bed rest and no comprise on medicine. That's it" Taehyung said firmly

"Ok I'll take my medicine once you change your clothes, otherwise I won't take"

Taehyung sighed seeing the wilful child in front of him and surrendered knowing that Jin won't move back and he can't compete with him, not now when his head was hurting badly. Placing the bag on the table he spoke,

"Ahh ok but after that no more excuses"

Jin nodded instantly and Taehyung advanced towards his room. He wanted Jin to shift here as he needed to be with him all the time and all of his accessories were here but he couldn't say fearing that he will take the wrong meaning of it. In fact, he started sleeping in his room after that incident, and it will not be wrong to say that his back really hurts by laying on the couch but he was fine with everything until Jin was comfortable.