Sweet Sixteen

"Baby, you've had enough of teasing daddy, now suck it like a good boy"

Jin's puppy doe eyes shifted at his dark orbs then back at the fingers but his lips curved in an innocent pout when he couldn't get the sinful meaning behind his words. How could he even suck his tasteless finger which was totally opposite to the flavorous popsicle he was savouring before or wait--

Jin's eyes scrunched up when reality splashed over his face and he gaped at him in utter bewilderment because if Taehyung was really thinking him of a child who likes sucking thumbs to get satisfaction, then for God's sake he was a grown man, what part of him doesn't make them understand?!

"I'm not a kid who likes sucking fingers"

Jin huffed adorably and Taehyung purred at his cuteness. Well no one could blame him for this, his mind always thinks naively and he could never compete with Taehyung's sassy self in this regard who tugged the bottom lip between his teeth seductively before bending down to his level and spoke in a rogue voice,

"Baby trust me, it's more popular among adults than kids"

Do it already so that daddy can plunge it inside you to stretch your tight rim, well Taehyung let these words confined to his thoughts for the sake of Jin's purity and eagerly waited for him to act upon before his itching digits ram down his throat vigorously.

"But your fingers have no flavour"

"Don't say you want me to dip them in cum so that you can have a taste of it, huh?"

Taehyung withdrew his hand and pretended to unbuckle his jeans with a fake alluring smile but Jin was quick to grab it and shoved both fingers inside his dry mouth before squirrelling his tongue around his digits coating them in saliva and soon he started sucking the life out of them finding it the most luscious candy he had ever tasted.

Sight in front of Taehyung was worth-seeing, Jin was looking like a pup who was following his master's orders obediently and the way his puppy eyes kept maintaining mutual contact was a high turn-on for him.

He started hovering over him till his back hits the side arms, then trapped his body underneath him before licking the honeyed saliva which was drooling from his mouth, baffling his senses for a second but cupped the corner of his soggy lips as a gesture to carry on the sloppy actions.

With every passing minute, Jin's breath was getting uneven especially by how Taehyung was pushing his digits deeper, forcing his mouth to wide open nonchalantly and right when he hit the back of his throat, he gagged heavily but his piteous cough was muffled as Taehyung swallowed the rest of wet cavern greedily by thrusting his tongue inside.

Soft flickers were setting the fire to the clothed flesh where Taehyung was soothingly drawing circles, steadily approaching his touch-deprived crotch, but in the heat of the moment something flashed across his mind and he blurted out without giving a second thought.

"Mphh daddy~~, how can I send nudes through cellphone"

A foreign feeling hugged his stomach when Jin moaned daddy for him, and he hopelessly wished to hear this mystical voice over and over, but at the same tune he was amazed by the unexpected term, moreover the unexpected question, so he mumbled quietly while his tongue was still making-out inside.

"Baby, why did you ask?"

"Ngh there is a friend who want--"

Jin's ridiculous revelation knocked him for six and he snapped back pulling out everything at once, depriving him of the entrancing ecstasy he was diving into and darted fierce eyes at him, trying his best to not look as insane as he was.