Muffled Moans

#trigger warning
Slightly mature content

------------------

Jungkook couldn't believe what he saw next, room was empty. He darted concerned glances around to see the traces of Jin but nothing. His brows knitted together nervously since it's not like they were living in a mansion where finding him could be problematic, their home was small enough to get explored within a minute.

But suddenly something crossed his brain and he didn't have to think twice about his whereabouts, turning around he didn't waste another second and marched towards the place.

What happened was that as soon as the voice of door creaking open filled the empty atmosphere, both of them became aware of Jungkook's presence and Jin's mind raced with horrible thoughts that could bring a disaster in his life.

That's why he was opposing the idea of Taehyung coming here, it's not how everything was supposed to happen, Taehyung had to introduce himself to Jungkook nicely even anyway but not like now when he was sucking the cum out of his dick.

After what seemed like hours his gaze met with Taehyung and reality hit him like a bolt of electricity when he took in his surroundings. Chasing the passionate lust-drive, he failed to notice that Taehyung had brought him in Jungkook's bedroom!!

Even unknowingly, he had an audacity of making out in his hyung's bed, but everything happens for a good reason because if they were in his room then their game had been over so far. Well, there was one more thing which was quite amusing and that reflexed Taehyung's devilish intentions.

He had had enough of letting Jungkook destroy their treasured moments, but not anymore. By hook or by crook, he'll get what he wants. The person hadn't been born yet who could compete with Kim Taehyung, and today he'll let Jin know who's been control in here.

It was a now or never situation, and he had to act before everything slips out of his hands like always. Meanwhile, Jin lets out a shocking squeal when Taehyung picked him up in his arms and passed a sly leer seeing his blindsiding state.

His grin was enough to alert him who shook his head unbelievably when Taehyung stepped towards the washroom. No way! He sounded bizarre and far-fetched, he was still thinking to carry on when Jungkook could come to check him anytime soon. He tried to be reasonable but Taehyung wasn't giving an ear to his words, even at this point he was astonished that how comes he hadn't fainted yet when his whole world was going to be shaken up dreadfully.

Locking the door, Taehyung made him sit on the commode and kneeled in front of him before spreading his legs again and spoke,

"Baby, there's no point of denying me when we both know that your dick needs me more than you do. So cooperate if you want me to calm down your swollen knob"

He emphasized the word dick and smirked adoring the work he had done over his member so far, presenting it as an aesthetic portrait of cumfall, embellishing Jin's elegant beauty by standing florid and shy between his milky legs.

Well, dealing with stubborn Taehyung wasn't his thing and here he was smashing between either his steamy hormones or his own member's erectness that made him crazy horny with hot cravings and he couldn't think straight anymore when Taehyung bobbed his head up and down his length.

It wasn't he who was breathing rashly instead his thumping cock which went impatient to ejaculate sperm as Taehyung's sharp teeth grazed against his sensitive surface causing his nails to dig deeper into fisted palms, tearing apart the flesh and forcing him to focus every ounce of his attention on his hungry gaze and where his senses were overloaded with unquenchable thirst there Taehyung heard the faint shuffling of feet as someone walked in and it didn't need to mention who it was.