I Want To Taste You

After this Taehyung stands up, takes Jin's clothes from the floor, and throws them to his face, leaving his own outfits on the floor. He left the room while Jin curled up on the bed and cried himself to sleep.

Next Morning Jin woke up rubbing his eyes. Firstly, he was startled by waking up at a different place in a different room but then soon he remembered the last night. He got up, then he saw Taehyung's clothes on the floor. He picked them up and peeked around. There was no voice coming from outside so he guessed that Taehyung would be sleeping by now.

He started looking for laundry so that he could wash his clothes, as he had to live with him from now on, so definitely he'll have to do all of his chores. He found the place and there he saw some other unwashed clothes and decided to wash them all.

Taehyung woke up in his bed, he was still wearing his boxers. He didn't bring his clothes back yesterday as Jin being almost naked in front of him was attracting him alot and it was damn difficult to not touch him there, so he left the room as soon as he could. Then he memorized last night and his agreement with Jin. He smiled to himself as it's gonna be fun for him. After taking a warm bath he changed into a blue T-shirt and white trousers.

He came outside to order something as he was so hungry but then he heard a voice from laundry. He went to check and found Jin washing his clothes with his hands. He was looking so handsome even in this exhausted state.

He stood up having soaked clothes in his both hands but then Taehyung's pants fell on the floor, he bent down to pick them up and part of his shirt lifted up revealing his slim waist. Taehyung licked his lips looking at the scene and started moving towards him quietly but then Jin noticed someone behind him and turned around finding Taehyung giving him an intense gaze.

"I-I was just washing your clothes"
And then Taehyung came back into reality

"WHAT! WHAT THE HELL YOU DID TO MY OUTFITS?"

Taehyung moved towards Jin in rage who got scared and walked back in response
"W-What happened?" Jin managed to ask this from furious taehyung who was just a few inches apart from him. But all of his anger melted away as he looked towards Jin's hand who was looking a bit rough after washing many clothes. He holds his hand and started kneading it

"Why did you wash it with your hands? You could use the automatic washing machine and finished it in 10 minutes"

"I-I d-don't know how to use it," Jin replied while trying to get his hand free from Taehyung's grip.

Taehyung was again shocked like what! Was Jin really living in this world before or he came from another planet? Even children know how to use it. He took the garments from his arms and tossed them into the washing machine to wash them again but Jin moved ahead saying,
"You don't need to wash them now, I've washed them carefully."

Taehyung frowned looking at him who started looking towards his hands as he was sad because he was washing clothes for hours but Taehyung would rinse them again just in few minutes.
"I-I used to wash clothes at home as well. I assure you that you won't feel dirty wearing them"

Ahhhhhhhh why the hell I'm feeling pity for him now, Taehyung thought to himself looking at Jin's face. He left the clothes and told him to do whatever he wants to do with them.

"You said you used to do this at home, So are you good at cooking as well?"
Jin nodded and Taehyung continued,

"Ok then from now on you'll cook breakfast for me "

Saying this Taehyung went into the lounge and after was done he headed towards the kitchen and started cooking. He didn't ask him what he wants to eat and prepared the breakfast with whatever was in his fridge as why he would have something he doesn't like? He was so busy that he didn't realize about Taehyung's arrival who was gazing him.