Punishment

Next day taehyung woke up and went out to see if Jin is still sleeping. He wasn't around, thinking about his condition Taehyung thought to cook hangover soup for him. It's the only thing he cooks usually as he needs it most of the time as well.

Jin woke up, his head was hurting alot. He managed to sit trying to remember what happened last night that he was in this condition. He then memorized that he was so sad and ended up drinking alcohol with Taehyung. From Taehyung his eyes wide opened and he looked down abruptly to see if his clothes are on him or not. Thank Goodness he wasn't naked. He felt relieved that Taehyung kept his promise and didn't do anything to.

He came outside the room and to his surprise, Taehyung was cooking something wearing the apron. His sweated forehead, his jawline, his hair, his features everything about him was looking so good. It was for the first time Jin noticed how handsome Taehyung actually was.

"You woke up huh?" Taehyung said smiling as he had noticed already that Jin was staring at him for long. Jin was humiliated on his action and got confused

"Uhh Hmm yeah"

"Sit here, your head must be hurting"
Jin nodded then he served him soup

"I cook this for you, after that you'll feel a bit light "

"You know how to cook?" Jin asked out of curiosity

"Yeah"

"You wait for me to prepare your breakfast like you can't cook," Jin said frowning at him

"Why I would cook by myself when my baby is here to cook for me? " Taehyung said teasing Jin, "And besides this, I don't like to cook, I prefer to order something from outside rather than cooking," he said defining himself.

Taehyung looked at Jin taking the first spoon of soup and felt proud of himself seeing his facial expressions that were indicating how tasty it was. His eyes shifted to his plump lips and a smug smile covered his face thinking of the last night's event.

From this he noticed that Jin was looking quite unbothered like he didn't remember about their kiss! He was expecting a compliment atleast, but he was also a devil who can't let angel live peacefully, sitting on the chair beside him he spoke,

"You remember what happened between us last night, right?"

Taehyung's words froze Jin for a while and he lifted his head to see Taehyung who was looking so serious.

"W-What h-happened?"

"What? You really don't remember? How you can forget Jin? " Taehyung was looking angry now

"T-taehyung w-what happened y-you're s-scaring me now," Jin said leaving his spoon in the soup.

"Baby, You were not scared when you were moaning for me huh? You were enjoying this more than me" he said smirking at him

"Y-You're l-lying t-to m-me right?" Jin said and his hands were almost trembling now

"What? Why would I lie to you? I'm feeling offended now. Ok try to remember about last night to see if I'm really lying or not" Taehyung said shrugging his shoulder

Jin closed his eyes wishing that whatever he remembers just not to be like what Taehyung was saying. But to his bad, his wish can't change reality. He was trying to focus and then he saw a flashback from last night when Taehyung was kissing him passionately in the lounge. Then one more memory came and Jin found himself kissing back to him and moaning for him. His eyes wide opened seeing this and Taehyung chuckled seeing him.