Dirty

#trigger warning fluff

---------------

"Wait till I'm done"

Jin was trying to interpret his words in confusion when Taehyung flipped him and now their positions were changed. Jin was lying beneath him and Taehyung was hovered over him, seeing him with lustful eyes.

"W-Wait w-wha" Jin was about to say when Taehyung crashed his lips on him and started kissing. Jin was continuously trying to push him away but unfortunately, Taehyung was more powerful. Jin's slight pushes did not affect him. Taehyung licked his tongue over his lips to ask for entrance but Jin kept pressing his lips so that he doesn't get what he wants this time. He can't stand Taehyung devouring his mouth. Last time he was drunk and even doesn't remember much of what happened but he won't let this happen again.
Taehyung broke the kiss and hold jin's both hands that were constantly disturbing him and pinned them over his head.

"Baby you're testing my Patience now," he said looking into Jin's eyes and continued "open your mouth or you want me to keep it shut for always"
He thought that Jin will get scared after hearing this but to his surprise, his threat didn't work on him and he kept his mouth shut

"I think you're forgetting the deal we made huh?" this was the only thing that could make Jin stop now.

"Taehyung y-you said y-you'll l-let me go," Jin said looking at him.

"Yes, I said I'll, but you just touched my lips. It wasn't a kiss after all if you ask me. Now don't be stubborn. I don't want to keep remembering you about our deal. Act like a good boy I won't eat you huh.? We've already kissed. Why do you shy alot? "

Jin was sweating from every pour now. Taehyung smiled seeing him, left his lips, and started moving towards his bare neck. Licking the sweet sweat on his cheeks he moved towards his jawline and started giving open mouth kisses to him. Taehyung could feel his desire of getting more and more. No one gave him this pleasure that Jin's soft body was giving. He then stopped reaching his neck and looked at his pure skin that no one would've stained before. He wanted to see purple marks on his skin, he wanted to claim him right now but seeing Jin's condition, it would be a bad idea. He thought not to do anything more right now. His pants were already wet. He wanted to end this by kissing him or he can't give a guarantee of himself.

Jin finally stopped struggling thinking that he'll not stop so let him do what he wants. And it wasn't like his first kiss either, they've kissed already. So why bother about this now. His body is owned by him so he should be habitual of it now. Taehyung looked above when he felt that Jin has stopped fighting back.

"You do what you want"
Jin said in a very feeble voice that sounded like a person who has lost the battle. Taehyung doesn't want to force himself on him. But he knows one thing for now that if he didn't fulfill his lust through his lips he'll end up hurting him more.

Taehyung then holds Jin's face with one face and started caressing it.
"I'm sorry for doing this"

Jin shut closed his eyes seeing him leaning towards him. Taehyung smiled to himself thinking that at least he wasn't crying this time. He couldn't keep it up and instead of kissing, he started biting his bottom lip. Jin's lips were still pressed together.

"Breath if you don't want to pass out, I won't slide my tongue inside you for now "
Jin looked at his face to see if he was lying or not. But seeing his face he didn't seem to be lying, So he opened his mouth to breathe. Taehyung's bites were not rough. He was even enjoying this more.

"You don't like my tongue huh? " he asked still chewing his lips

"I-I j-just n-never t-tried s-so I-I don't l-like t-this k-kiss" Jin managed to say this as it was easy to answer him this time as Taehyung was letting him breathe easily.