Harmony

Everyone was ready, though everyone just included two persons, him and Jin who was nonstop whining for twenty minutes. Where Taehyung was trying to convince him over one thing, there he was already lined up with another. He was just great at finding nonexistent faults and today he got to know that Jin also could be self-conscious at times. He shakes his head in disbelief when he saw him checking out himself once again in the mirror but was still unsatisfied, he guessed.

"Taehyung I think it's looking so over, I should change" Jin was speaking this very line for God knows how many times, and now Taehyung's patience was running out because he can't see what was the problem with his dress, he was wearing a white crepe buttoned-up shirt with a sky-colored overcoat that had a glistening flower brooch hanging on the left side. It was looking more than fine in every way.

"No Jin, it's not looking showy, and no way you're going to change it"

He said firmly while Jin glared at him with an angry pout and pointed towards him who was wearing a plain navy blue suit and spoke,

"Then why your one is looking decent but not mine?"

Taehyung scoffed in dismay as he was speechless, Jin was constantly complaining over his dress just because he liked his more?!! Unbelievable! It was such a childish act, anyways no doubt. The reason his dress was classic is that he doesn't like fancy clothes but he wanted to see him in this fabulous dress so that he could draw the attention of everyone, at least for tonight.

"Baby, see yourself it suits you well, as elegant as you"

Taehyung emphasized the last few words causing Jin to smile for a second. He looked at himself again in the mirror and realized that Taehyung was right, it was splendid. But then he saw his face and poked his cheeks that were looking so chubby, he turned back at him and asked irritatingly,

"Why my face is looking so puffy?"

Gosh, not this now. Only if Taehyung wouldn't have blessed with patience then his lips would've already crashed on Jin's to shut his pretty mouth that was spitting shit over and over, but with great tolerance he had, he decided to went along with him. Though from today's event he learned a lesson that next time before buying anything he'll think a lot.

"Ahhh see, my eyes are also swollen"

Stupid, it's because you cried a lot just hours ago! He went ahead and cradled his hands in his causing Jin to lock eyes with him and spoke,

"Believe me, you're looking ethereal. Your eyes are telling the story of your innocence, your cheeks are just like a smooth ride, and your lips--" Taehyung stopped speaking and traced his thumb over his rosy lips to feel their tightness and continued, "They are so juicy that I can kiss them for the whole day. Even sometimes I wonder which word can describe your mesmerizing face well. But then I find nothing. Jin, you himself is the definition of perfection. Even the word perfect can't be perfect than you and must be jealous of your perfection"

Jin felt like everything stopped around him and he wasn't standing on the ground, suddenly it all went black but he wasn't afraid of darkness since he wasn't alone, Taehyung was with him. Gleaming stars started appearing one by one producing a soft tune and with a ping, everything got illuminated, brightening his galaxy that wasn't only his anymore, they were together there.

The pitch of music loudened and it was the same melody he heard when Taehyung professed his love for him but this time it wasn't only the beat, lyrics were also included that Taehyung was himself. He doesn't deserve this much, will he ever be able to return his love back? But it wasn't the question, for now, instead he wondered what he'll do if these lyrics stopped chasing him one day? Could he exist without this harmony anymore?