Claim

#trigger warning

Sexual assault
Physical assault
Angst
Violence

Epiphany by Jin-BTS || Song Recommendation

---------------

"You'll have to pay for your slap Jin and you can't escape from me today as Taehyung isn't around and won't come for your help"

"W-What are y-you saying? " Jin managed to say this as he can't show him that he's afraid.

"You'll soon get the meaning" Sehun replied smirking at him.

"I-I d-don't know. W-What are y-you d-doing here? And W-Where's Taehyung?" Jin asked looking at the closed door behind him that was not a good thing, not when he and Sehun were alone and Taehyung was nowhere to be found.

"Don't worry he won't disturb us today" Sehun said licking his lips.

"S-Stop this nonsense, and p-please g-go " Jin said mustering up the courage.

"Jin please, ok let's do one thing you act like a good boy and I'll act like a good fucker okay? In this way, you'll enjoy it as well and it won't hurt" he said while moving towards Jin, who was hella scared now by seeing the expressions of Sehun. He wasn't looking normal, he was a jerk Jin knew it before as well but didn't think that he can go to this extent.

Jin started taking steps backs. He needs to do something for himself. He can't let Sehun touch him. No, it can't happen. He can't lose himself to a lunatic like him. He started saying himself to not get scared and try to think something. Then the advice of Jungkook came to his mind. He told him the best thing one can do is to find a locked place in these situations. Yes, that's it. He thought to keep him busy in talking and this way he can run back to his room and would lock it. After all, he can't break the door of my room. Yes, all I need to do is this. Jin you can do this

"B-But T-Taehyung said you're s-straight "

"Yes I was but before meeting you. You're the first man who attracted me this way Jin. Look it was revenge at first but now I want to be easy on you. I just want to taste you badly. Let me be. I promise I won't hurt you then "

Sehun's every word was driving Jin crazy. How can one talk this easily about such disgusting things? What he's expecting me to present myself on a plate so he can eat? Ahhhh I need to get myself out of this situation. Thinking this Jin turned around abruptly and ran towards his room. He was about to enter when Sehun grabbed him by his arm and pulled him back towards him and said,

"Seems like you want me to show you my true self "

"Leave me you beast, I'd never allow you to touch me! "

Jin yelled at him that was the biggest mistake to do right now. Sehun got furious and slapped Jin's face that left a red mark on his cheek. Jin stumbled to his feet as he was so delicate for any sort of physical abuse.

But he holds himself and still tried to run as he can't lose over a slap. While Sehun started opening Jin's shirt buttons. Jin was trying hard to get escape from his grip but it was all in vain as Sehun was way more powerful as compared to him. When Sehun couldn't wait he ripped Jin's shirt off revealing the upper area of his chest.

He licked his lips seeing the beautiful sight in front of his eyes. He can't wait anymore. He wanted to get this body of him. He wanted to left his marks on his body and ruin it in all ways. Without wasting any time he picked Jin up on his shoulders and started moving towards the couch while Jin started shouting at him. He was hitting his back but it left no effect on him.