Pain

Impure, this is what Jin was feeling by now hugging the cold ground tightly that was soaked in his tears. He couldn't sleep for the whole night as that scene kept playing in his mind over and over. He had no courage left to look at his filthy hands anymore. If he could then he'd have replaced them already. It may not be a big issue for those who were always in seek of Taehyung's alluring body but for a pretty angel like him who never touched his own self, it really was.

He doesn't know for how long he'll have to suffer. Facing the reality he knew that touching him was nothing in front of that whole-night thing. He isn't sure that after this one thing will he ever be able to get normal or not.
Only if he knew that saving Jungkook would cost him his whole life, but do you think he could ever choose himself over him?

Taehyung was laying on the couch covering his eyes with his arms to block any source of light that was coming through the kitchen since the day had taken control over night. He wasn't ready to welcome the new feelings that were developing in his cold heart but all he knew was that the pain he suffered before was nothing in front of this fresh and sour wound.
He wanted to go to Jin to comfort him and hug him tight so that he could forget everything that happened between them but he had no courage of doing so after tearing him apart like this.

He could hear the soft sound of his snifflings all the time and then a totally new emotion embraced him, that was nothing other than guilt. Yes, he was so guilty of whatever he did to him. Losing in his sexual desires he  ignored that what he would be feeling by his touches all the time.

A pure angel like him got impure by a devil like him. He was just a helpless soul that he took advantage of all the time. He had enough money that he could just give him without asking anything in return but what he did prove that he was a human, selfish and greedy.

His thoughts interrupted when he heard the small steps coming in his direction. Not wanting to face him he kept in the same position but got alert when he perceived that these steps were moving towards the main door. Soon the sound of the door open and close resonated across the apartment and he got up looking around. Jin was gone.

He knows that he'd have gone to hospital but the feeling of him going alone wasn't good. Should I go to him? It's not safe for him to go alone. But it's not like he'll feel safe with me also. I even don't know if he has money or not. Taehyung sighed frustratedly thinking all of this but decided to not interfere and give him some time since he doesn't want things to get more worse.

Jin gasped looking around for the cab. He knows the path to the hospital but he hasn't enough stamina to walk as he hadn't eaten anything since night. Then he glanced at the few wons once again in his hands. This is what he got after begging for the life of Jungkook that day, or better say these few coins were the price of a person. So pathetic! How things would've been if he hadn't met Taehyung that day? Would Jungkook be alive or--? He can't even think about the next possibility because Jungkook being alive was his only hope to live.

After waiting for ten minutes he got the taxi but he asked about the fare at first because he wasn't sure if the money that he had were enough or not. Once he was assured, he sat inside and told the diver to take him to the Asan Medical Center. Finally, the cab stopped in front of the hospital and he directly marched towards the specified room and looked at the door with tiring eyes as he wasn't sure for how long he'll have to bear this and if this will ever end or not.

He gets inside and once again everything replayed in his mind looking at the lifeless body connecting with many machines. Every time he saw this, he cried for him but today his tears shed for himself. He couldn't think of Jungkook when his own soul was burning in grief. Not wanting to touch him for the first time ever, he stood by some distance and a manic grin manifested his lips.