I Never Fucked a Crying Baby

"Strip Yourself, " Taehyung said this while looking into Jin's eyes who felt a sensation in his whole body and he even doubted that his heart stopped beating.

He could sense the atmosphere changing between them. Never once in his life, he thought that life could make him do something like this. But sometimes we can't change what is meant to happen.

He just kept standing there because he was hesitating alot to be naked in front of a stranger. It was so disgusting for him. He started playing with the first button of his shirt acting like he can't open it. Taehyung was looking at him all the time. Jin was for sure testing his patience because all he wanted was to taste him and then throw him away like he used to do with others. Though he was excited from inside this time as Jin was so handsome and he can't wait to explore him.

After getting irritated he started moving towards him and Jin started taking a step back but then Taehyung hold him firmly from his shoulders and warned him saying,
"Don't you dare to take a step back now! I'll for sure extra punish you for this in my session"

Jin was really frightened now. Taehyung holds his hands and mocks him saying"Let me do this for you because I believe that if I leave this to you, these buttons will be just half-open till morning"

Jerking his hands away he started unbuttoning his shirt but as the shirt had 7 buttons he couldn't hold it and just ripped the shirt off from Jin who got startled by the action. He abruptly covered his chest with his hands over which Taehyung smirked.

"Would you mind taking off your pants or do you want me to take off for you?" he said teasing him.

Jin was sweating now, his heart was beating so fast, he was so scared thinking in which situation he has got himself that he can't even escape now, though he wanted to. He started unbuckling his pants but he can't do this with his own hands. How he could? What would Jungkook think of him after knowing that he spent a night with someone?

He got more anxious after seeing Taehyung taking off his shirt and throwing it away on the floor.
And when Taehyung noticed that he is again playing with the belt rather than undoing, he got annoyed, hold Jin, throws him onto the bed, and before he could settle he hovered over him speaking,

"You were testing my patience baby. You know I'm not that patient when it comes to sex and please don't expect me to be easy on you, I do sex as I please, so hold yourself for tonight" he licked his lower lip, then moved back and started pulling his pants off while Jin closed his eyes tightly after seeing Taehyung only in his boxers and started remembering his past.

Flashback

"Hyung why don't you let me go?!" Jin said yelling at Jungkook because it was his high school trip and he didn't allow him to go alone. Though there are teachers also on the trip, Jungkook was well aware of modern-era boys who seek nothing other than sex and he can't take risk of putting Jin into trouble. He was hearing him for more than one hour now and finally, he also spoke when Jin started getting on his nerves.

"BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHICH TYPE OF BEASTS ARE THERE OUTSIDE."

"SO WHAT?", Jin yelled in response,
"YOU NEVER LET ME FACE ANYONE, SO HOW CAN I KNOW? I ALSO WANT TO SEE ONE "

Jungkook got furious for what Jin just said. Does he even know how much it costs of what he was saying?

"Do you've any idea how it likes to be in front of a monster? No, you don't. They eat you alive without letting you say anything Jin. I d-don't want you to ever face it, I'd just love to die before that day." seeing tears in Jungkook's eyes Jin realized that maybe he had said something he shouldn't have, so he moved from his place and hugged him while crying.