Trap of Words

"SEOKJIN, COME OUTSIDE IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO RIP YOU APART LATER ON"

Jin was scared enough after hearing these words. He knows that he shouldn't run like this, it'll only worsen the situation but he just can't sleep with him in this state.

"No, I won't, until you wear your clothes. You promise that you won't do anything like this! " Jin yelled back

And this made Taehyung scoffed coz it's the first time Jin yelling at him.

"Jin, I assure you that I won't do anything seductive, so please believe me and come outside" this time taehyung spoke politely

"No, until you promise"
Taehyung gritted his teeth in annoyance as Jin's attitude getting on his nerves now.

"JIN, I'M NOT FUCKING DEMANDING FOR SEX. WHAT'S WRONG IN SLEEPING TOGETHER WITH JUST CLOTHES OFF! "

"N-Not for you, but for me. I-I never slept with someone like this before."
Jin said hesitantly

"Huh really? Do you really think that I'm gonna believe this shit when you used to live with boyfriend ALONE" Taehyung said emphasizing the last word.

At first, Jin was so bewildered hearing Taehyung stupid shit but then he decided to say something in his defense and talked back

"FIRST, HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND HE'S MY HYUNG. SECOND, WE NEVER HAD ANY PHYSICAL RELATIONSHIP, HYUNG NEVER LAID A FINGER ON ME And LAST BUT NOT LEAST EVEN I'VE SLEPT WITH HIM BUT HE NEVER TOOK HIS CLOTHES OFF LIKE YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW!"

For some reason, Taehyung felt happy that Jin and Jungkook hadn't any physical relationship. And he was surprised to hear that Jungkook is not his boyfriend. But what he saw that day on the bridge. What was that? And then why Jin cares about Jungkook alot like he's his first love. Anyways all of this comes later for now he's gonna be the first one sleeping with him like that. He smiled to himself thinking about this.

Then Taehyung's clever mind starts working and he thinks to trap Jin in his own words, a plan hits him and he smirked.
"Ok Jin as you want, I'm buttoning my shirt. So now come "

Jin was surprised to hear this as how Taehyung can settle this soon. Something was fishy. To confirm he unlocked the door and peeked carefully from behind the door. To his surprise, Taehyung was really dressed up.

Jin locked the door again but now he was a bit afraid about what taehyung would be thinking by now.

"Taehyung...." he said in a feeble voice

"Hmm baby"

"Y-You'd really not take your clothes off later on r-right?"

"Jin, I won't break my promise until you say me so" Taehyung was smiling seeing Jin falling into his trap.

Jin then sighed and unlocked the door. He was so afraid of him but acted brave. He came outside, while Taehyung was just looking at him from apart. But he felt like he'll soon fell if Taehyung kept looking at him like this. When he was far enough that he can't run back to the washroom Taehyung moved ahead quickly grabbing his hand and started dragging him along.

"Taehyung wha-what the hell you're doing? Leave my hand! " Jin was trying to push him away but his grip tightened.

"Baby, I'm gonna tell you what happens when daddy goes angry"

"T-Taehyung you promise me you won't do anything"

"Baby I'm not gonna break my promise any way"