Hand Yourself To Me

Three Months Later

It was the day when Seoul National University had to put a list for scholarship students. Jin was so excited about this but Jungkook was a bit worried as he knew that If Jin doesn't get named on the list he'll be so sad and Jungkook won't be able to arrange enough money for his admission.

"Hyung let's go now, we'll get late" Jin said this eating his breakfast and Jungkook just chuckled looking at how fast Jin was eating even when they had enough time to reach there.

"Jin, list would be shown at 2 pm so we don't need to go there so early"

"But hyung who knows, what if we couldn't get the bus at time? And what if the transport we use ran out of fuel? and what if tire bursts?"

Jin was always like this making horrible scenes all by himself,
Jungkook holds his hand saying,
"Jin You trust hyung right? So please eat your breakfast for now and don't think about it"

Well, Jin did what Jungkook said but after a while, he again started ranting to go there as it's impossible to kill his excitement for now.

Finally, they left the home and got the bus, but traffic was jammed in the way so they got a bit late. When they reached there was already a rush of people in front of the gate where the list was displayed. Jungkook said to Jin that he'll go to the other side of the road and look at the list so he stands here and wait for him. But Jin insisted that he'll go with him, he was always this stubborn and Jungkook always convinced him saying something

"Let's hyung give happy news to you. I'll be back soon ok?" Jin looked at his assuring eyes and agreed. Jungkook carefully crossed the road, there was so rush but finally, he made his way in the crowd, he started looking at Jin's name from the last as he knew that there will be lots of intelligent students than him.

He started mumbling "Kim seokjin.... Kim seokjin.... Kim seokj-"but Jin's name was nowhere, he was calling his name in stress now"k-kim seok JIN!" he almost shouted and sprang aside when he saw Jin's name on the TOP OF LIST, he couldn't believe that Jin was the topper student getting admission here.

His happiness was beyond the limit and he just wanted to give this amazing news to Jin. Leaving the crowd he looked at him on the other side who was looking at the ground and anxiety could be seen on his face. Jungkook just smiled looking at his innocent love like this.

"JIN! " he yelled and Jin looked at him in confusion "JIN YOU'RE THE TOPPER STUDENT HERE!" Jungkook was constantly laughing and Jin just started jumping in excitement, can't believe what he just heard.

He just wanted to hug his hyung so he told jungkook that he'll come to him this time, Jungkook was saying him that he doesn't need to since there was terrible traffic there but Jin didn't agree and acted stubbornly yet again, and finally, Jungkook gave up and signaled him to cross the road when traffic signals showed red light.

All the cars stopped and he started crossing the road looking at Jungkook, but then Jungkook saw a truck coming towards him at full speed, he yelled Jin to move back and don't come ahead, but he couldn't hear his words because of the loud horns of the vehicles stuck in the traffic. Jin heard people yelling around him, looked aside, and saw a big truck coming towards him. He closed his eyes in fear and covered his face with his hands just like a pigeon does seeing the cat.

Jungkook couldn't see this and hurriedly ran towards him, pushed him away, and got hit by the truck himself causing Jin to fall to the ground. All he heard was the sound of people shrieking, horns of cars, and a loud thud. When he came to his senses he found Jungkook laying on the ground lifeless and fully covered in blood. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. His hyung was dying. And blood was still bleeding from his head. Jin ran towards him in fear, held him, and yelled to call for an ambulance.