Perfect Meal

Taehyung and Jin appearance 👆🏻

-----------------

"Then Take me here"

Taehyung plunged his tongue inside but this time Jin didn't resist. It was still better than him doing things under his pants. The moment he entered he started playing along with his pink flesh. He brushed his tongue wherever he could to devour every inch of his mouth. He was finally exploring the wet cavern that he was dying to feel. Taehyung almost pressed his mouth on him blocking every source of oxygen and started sucking his mouth ruthlessly.

Jin tried to stop him because he couldn't breathe now but Taehyung had a strong grip on his hands. He couldn't get what he was doing when he felt him drawing something from his mouth but almost choked when he realized Taehyung was tasting his saliva.

He instantly swallowed the rest of the saliva so he stops doing it and it worked because he stopped sucking but he didn't pull away and was breathing heavily with his lips still on him and the worst part was that Jin was taking his breaths to stable himself.

Taehyung raised his head and Jin thanked God because taking Taehyung's breath to survive was the disgusting thing that could ever happen after the kiss. Jin was breathing hard and Taehyung felt proud of himself seeing the beauty underneath him whose delicate neck had his marks, lips shining as a thin layer of saliva covered them and were swollen because of his constant assault. He leaned and cupped his lips to have the taste of the rest of the transparent liquid.

Oh God don't tell me now this person has developed a new habit of tasting my spittle

Jin thought to himself as he doesn't know what he did to deserve this libidinous person lying above him while Taehyung's desires and lust were still there but seeing Jin's condition he decided to leave. He went to the bathroom for taking shower to calm himself while Jin felt so weak and vulnerable. It never happened before, he cried every time Taehyung touched him but today he was feeling like he drained the energy out of him and soon his eyes closed.

Taehyung came out wearing the bathrobe and to his surprise, Jin was still there sleeping on his bed as he thought that he would have gone already. He was feeling tired but started thinking that Jin would create a mess if he woke up but what he could do now? He slept there, voluntarily so he doesn't need to think about him. He shrugged off the gown from his body and went to bed sleeping alongside him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jin opened his eyes and looked around, it wasn't his room. Then he remembered he was thinking to go to his own but didn't realize when slept.
Soon he felt something heavy on his chest. He looked down and it was the hand of someone, his eyes moved slowly following the arm and rested on the shoulder. Jin's eyes wide opened seeing the bared chest Taehyung sleeping with him. He instantly looked down to check if he's naked but sighed when he saw boxers on his lower part.

This man doesn't leave a single chance of getting close to me

He rolled his eyes and didn't care before pushing him off his body and escaped the room. He went to the washroom and God knows for how many times he washed his mouth as he still had a taste of Taehyung's tongue inside him.

After washing it for the nth time he took a breath when he felt his taste back. Changing his clothes after taking bath, he went to the lounge and started watching T. V. as he had to wait for Taehyung to wake up and drop him at the hospital.

Taehyung soon woke up but felt deprived of the warmth he had when he slept in Jin's embrace before. He patted on the bed looking around and Jin wasn't there. He changed into black trousers and a t-shirt before going out. Like always Jin's eyes were bored into the T. V, Sometimes Taehyung thinks to cut the connection of cable because when Jin sees movies, he's unable to see anyone around him.