Pacita's Going Out 2

Pacita sighs after clsing the door.

She doesnt understand why the Duke came and leave without talking properly to her.
Its like she just got some headache

"It's really different dealing with nobles."
She wants to jump back to her bed and sleep all day from the early stress but there is a knock outside her door.

"Yes?" She turns around and look at the door.

"Madam, the duke told me to inform madam that you two will go to Marquise Sera today."

"......"
Pacita sighs.
"Come inside and help me pick a dress."

The maids enters and assist Pacita.
'Did he forget to inform me and too shy to come back so he told the maids?'

She shrugged her shoulders.
She may never been in any noble party but she went to alot of parties and festivals. She can handle crowded place very well.

Sitting in the chair while looking at the maids.

The maids are all fewling pressured toward her serious expression.
They fear they will make mistakes and the Duchess will get mad and hit them. Her image is really bad due to her drinking habit.

But Pacita never hurt people or even shout at them if they made minor mistakes.
Still they cant stop worrying.

"I want to wear a sleeveless royal blue dress. It will suits my milky skin."

"A sleeve...."

Pacita tilts her head.
"Yes."

***

Pacita likes her face more now.
She is still angry that her 'sizes' shrunk and her sexy mole disappear but she is still very lovely.

The maid suggested a more milder make up but she refused.
Red lipstick is a must.

Walking down the stairs.
Mito can only frown at Pacita.

"You are wearing something so bold. Are you not afraid to be outcasted?"

Pacita wants to get mad.
She is pretty and still being talked down?
But she remembers that this is a party for nobles.
She just dress up a bit and wont attract too much attention.

"I am Irevelis."
A smile spread her red lips.

Mito's lips twitch and Pacita saw that short but clear smile in his lips.

"Then let's go." He said and offer his arms.

Pacita never experience a gentleman offering his arms for her. Her kind of job doesnt deserve much respect so she doesnt know that she will be overwhelm with such a simple gesture.

"What's wrong?" Mito asks.

"Nothing." She grabs his arms and feel that comforting feeling of having someone supporting you.
She slowly lifted her eyes and looks at Mito.
"Thank you." She softly said and looks ahead.

Amadeus looks at the two.
He's been waiting for a while now.

"What is that dress?" He frowns.

Pacita sat next to him.
"I didnt commented in your all black suit so why are you talking about mine?"

"Mine is a formal attire." Amadeus coughs seeing the Duke looking at him.

"Well it would be best if you wear a couple design with the Duke. It's like a little and old self being at one place at the same time."
Pacita chuckles and made a drinking motion. She blinks and realize she doesnt have a wine on her.
She sighs

Amadeus ignores her.

Mito also ignore the two.

The carriage slowly move to their destination.