Pacita's past Time 2

Mito frowns.
This morning the madame of the house finally lost it.

"Can I touch you?"
She said blocking Mito's pat.

The maids and servants hurriedly run away in case something 'flamey' started.

"What  the hell is wrong with you?" Mito face palm and sighs.

Pacita extends her arm and poke on the Duke's cheek.

"All done." Pacita laughs and move away.

Duke has a mixed emotion and finally let it go.

Then the Madame barge in his study saying she will help separate the paper again.

Poke.

The butler almost drop the tray of tea and snacks in his hands when he sees the Madame and the Duke flirting. The Madame is poking the Duke's cheek while the Duke has this dead expression in his face.

Seeing the frozen butler he slaps Pacita's hand.

"Dont disturb me and leave me alone. Today Amadeus will return home with his friends, dont you need to prepare something?"

Pacita tilts her head.
"Prepare?"

The butler finally put the tea down and serve the tea to the Duke and Madame. He also give the snack to each of them.
They should be apart since the Madame should be quietly sitting on the guest sofa near the study table but she just come near to poke the Duke's cheek.

"The two with young master is a son of a successful and wealthy merchant while the lady is from Viscount house."

"Ohh." Pacita doesnt really know how grand is Viscount family. She is just sure Duke is better than Viscount? Atleast thats what she grows up understanding.

"Dont teach them something weird okay?" Mito said.

"Something weird." Pacita wryly shakes her head.

.***

Mito looks at Pacita's bored expression.
She had a wine in her hand. She said something like,wine can help her to think more.
Ofcourse they are all nonsense.

"What's wrong?"

Pacita looks at Mito.
"Just... think your cheeks are cute."
Poke.

Mito sighs and slaps her hand away.

Pacita sighs.
"Its been awhile since I last seen that brat." She admits being uneasy. Swirlling the remaining wine on the wine glass.
"And he is bringing a girl already."

Mito shakes his head.
"She is just a close friend of him. Are you acting like that because you are worried as a mother?" He whipsers.

Pacita didnt hear him.
"I wonder how I can tease that boy until he blushes. He has this dead look that is hard to make him embarrassed. But Ill do it. Hehe." Pacita evilly waited for Amadeus return.

"Master,Madame,Young Master is back." The maid announce.

Pacita immediately stood up and toss the papers away.
She hurriedly to the doot leaving Mito.

Mito sighs and follow behind her slowly.

"Villain, you are finally back!" Pacita smiles and hug Amadeus.

Amadeus is shocked with the warm welcome.

"M-mothe--"

"So who among these two did you bring with impure thoughts?" Pacita whispers.

Amadeus sighs and looks away.
He make Pacita stands up straight.

"This is Paula, from Viscount house and this is my friend Arben from the Suille Merchandise. This is my mother, Duchess Magdaline Pacita Irevelis."
Amadeus calmly introduced.

"He-hello madame." Paula bows politely.
The standard greeting.

Arben bows his head.
"Its a pleasure to meet the Duchess."

Pacita grins inspecting them closely.
Then she gasps.
"Why are you still wearing that ugly necklace?" Pacita snatches it.
"You really, I will find you a better one."

Amadeus frowns.
"I dont want to. I like it. Give it back."

"You have no manners. You think people who said I dont have taste? Its not me, its you. Hmp!"
Pacita snorts and confiscated the necklace.

The two,Paula and Arben are shock. Amadeus is known for his politeness and manners.
How can you say something so baseless and curse your own child? As they thought, the duchess is not pond of Amadeus.

"People are blaming you that you dont have taste?" Amadeus concerns is wrong, his friends thought.

"Im not sure. Your daddy just told me. Anyways you dont look tired in the long journey?"
Pacita asks nonchalantly.

"A bit tired. Let my friends rest first." Amadeus looks at the maids. "Send them to their rooms."

The maids bow.

"Your father is lagging behind me. Then he disappear. Is he like a woman? So slow in walking." Pacita critisized before the two guests finally cant hear the mother and son talking without much filter.

"Are they in good relationship?" Paula asks confused.

"Madame and Young Master are very close." The maids leading them are smiling.

A/N:

Pacita is likea stormy chara hahahhahahah.