Secret Affair 1

Claymore has never been humiliated by a woman all his life. His ego was hurt to think straight. His hand immediately raised into a fist and his eyes showed he seriously wanted to injure the woman in front of him.

Mito was one step ahead as he already felt his killing intent.

Renan also turns around looking at his son's behavior.

It feels like everything happens in a very slow motion and the next thing Renan sees is his son being punched on his face making his body move backward. His body fell on the ground and it even bounced due to the unrestrain impact. Claymore's mouth is wide open and his eyes are white. He fell unconscious.

Mito hugs Pacita's shoulder.

"Lawrence." He said in a threatening tone.

Renan is unable to say anything. He doesn't even know if he will complain or apologize.

He just stares at Mito.

"The next time you try to lay your hand against my wife will be the last of you."

Domineering and terrifying.

Ireveles just declare they are not tolerating Lawrences in front of the public.

It will reflect badly on Pacita, who married for an alliance. But right now, Mito is showing that his marriage to Pacita has nothing to do with any cooperation with Lawrence, confusing the guests.

Renan clenched his fist. He can't allow this to happen. Though at first he doesn't think Claymore's attitude is wrong and allows it. Though he would hope he won't do it in public, he hopes by Claymore's insistence that Pacita will come to her senses and come back to their house so they can talk about the plan to get the Ireveles to fund their businesses. But now, showing Pacita's cold and estranged attitude he felt they made a mistake. Pacita is not being threatened by Mito to stay away from them, Pacita really doesn't want them now.

Why?

Is it because she caught her husband's heart and now she has a big backer?

How can a husband be better supported than your own relative?

He thinks and thinks. And then his eyes went down to his son. He remembers how Pacita was tormented by him.

'Could she be...she hates us?'

It's unimaginable for Renan to think his own daughter, his blood and flesh will betray him.

He is biting his lower lip and suddenly remembers how he killed his own father.

His head was suddenly empty.

A servant went to help Claymore to move out and Renan just mindlessly followed.

'She hates us? She does? But why? Ah? Ah...Did I treat her the same as my father treated me?'

Renan stops walking and he suddenly laughs helplessly. He can't believe that he became his own father to his own daughter. And she is baring her fang against him.

'She wants to kill me.'

His heart is trembling.

'I need to kill her first.'

'Before she kills me.'

.

.

.

"Am I in trouble?" Pacita whispers.

Mito smiles and kisses her forehead.

"Then we are both in trouble."

Pacita blinks and then looks at Mito, smiling at her.

She smiles and hugs his arm.

"If the King tells us we are exiled, I'll go anywhere with you. I can dance and earn money."

Mito chuckles.

"You don't have to worry."

Pacita looks at Amadeus.

"You see what we did? We fight when people are bullying us. While you just let people walk all over you."

Amadeus raised a brow.

"When did that happen?"

"Don't you remember that stupid guy teaching you the sword before? You looked so pitiful back then."

"It's just me playing along with him."

Amadeus snorts.

Pacita rolls her eyes.

"Why are you going to play along with him? If you are lonely, play with Paula or Arben."

Amadeus rolls his eyes.

"I won't do it again."

Pacita looks at Mito.

"Seriously, why do you employ incompetent people? You are usually smart."

Mito will eventually fire that guy but it seems his wife thinks he is unreliable because of that.

Mito and Amadeus hold a grudge against the Baron.

A/N:

Nyuuu?

Mea~~