Funny Woman 2

Juliana is going back to her house.
This year the crop in their territory will wilt and a typhoon will take out all the remaining crop that is still salvageable.

The farmers will revolt and they will lose her mother and her sister's life.
Julianna will come home to make sure this will happen because she pretty much changes a lot of things from the past.This event is the reason why the King will call her father to the palace and she will meet the Crown Prince. The Crown Prince is having trouble sleeping due to all the natural phenomenon all over the country and she who lost her mother and sister still able to smile while talking to a bird made him laugh.
It was the start of the Prince's affection.

Of Course it's a long way for the older Prince to like her who is still young but after the Crown Prince Fiance death, the crown Prince didn't have any other woman accompanying him. 
The Queen takes her as an attendant at the age of 18 and when the Prince sees her one day being bullied, he recalls one time they met when she was very young and the Prince has a soft spot to her lively character as if ...he is seeing someone on her.

Of Course she is not happy to be a replacement but after 2 years, she becomes the Crown Prince fiancee and then….Amadeus has no choice but to be her guard in important events. They became close after that. Enough so Amadeus tells her stories about his childhood.

It was beautiful.

"Ah!" Julianna almost flew to her seat when the carriage moved.
"What?"

"Protect the Miss!" One guard shouted.

"What is happening?" Julianna was so scared.

Julianna's maid hugs Julianna.

They peak on the window and Julianna's eyes widen.

Lucas.

Lucas is a  simple man.
He is simple and very plain, ordinary.
Nothing about him stands out and he has a very sad past of being abused by his mother and step dad.
But he grows up just fine.
But his self confidence is very low.

Julianna used his unstable past to tell him a story about a phoenix and tell him lies after lies that he believes afterwards.

And he killed Pacita.

'But she will wake up? Are you sure she will wake up?'

'She will. She is a phoenix afterall.'

He smiles. And really went and killed Pacita for her.

"What is he doing? He is just one man! Why don't they kill him?"

A guard came near her.
"He said he wants to talk to you, Miss."

"Are you crazy?! Kill him!"
Julianna screams.

When she looks up. She saw Lucas crying face. When their eyes met. Lucas' crying face turns into a scary face.

"Why is she not coming back?! You lied to me! You make me kill her!" Lucas shouted and jumps out of the guards reach. When he was an arm length away from Julianna he stopped moving as he saw the sword on his chest.

Julianna is so scared. But also a bit elated. Now the person who knows that she is part of the reason Pacita dies is also dead.

"Pa…...ci….."

Lucas closes his eyes forever.

"Are you alright Miss?" A guard asks and helps her up.

Julianna moves away from him.
"He almost hurt me! You are all so incompetent! Hurry and bring me home!" 

Julianna covered her face with her palm so her elated face was hidden.