Pacita and Mito 2

"Its been a while since you left the house."

Pacita flinched again remembering her embarrassing outburst.

Mito looks at her foot.
Its not already fine and she can support herself without any help.
Pacita hides her foot to her other foot.
Mito chuckles at the silly display.

Pacita shyly looks down.
"I am fine here in the house."

"Is that so?" Mito silently looks at Pacita.
"Alot of noble women want to meet you. Its also good for you to establish your position in the society." He said.

Pacita blinks and bites her lower lip.
She is uneducated.
If people come closer trying to prove the depths of her intelligence, they will surely find out the truth.
She doesnt even know how to read or write? She will just be a laughing matter and it will raise questions about her real identity,right?
Even the poorest noble will surely teach writing or reading?
She is not sure.

Mito doesnt understand Pacita's reluctance to go.
It was for her own sake.
If her position in the society is solid, if she found friends to back her up, even he can't just push her around at will,not that he plans to but a women who refused to recognized her family has no other support if this happens.

Mito taps his finger on the table.
"Dont you want to find a support for yourself? If you are really willing to leave the Lawrence influence, you will have no one to back you up."

Pacita raised her head.
"Dont I have you?" She asks tilting her head ,confused.

Mito stares at Pacita's eyes.
He finally stood up
"Rest up."

"Um...Okay?" Pacita watches as the door closes.
She doesnt understands the Duke Irevelis.
Doesnt he have alot of money?
"Ah! Could it be? The wine Im drinking must be very expensive? Thus he wants to stop me from drinking too much?" She grumbles angrily.
"I am so stupid. It must been hard to support me. I heard some wine can go up to a million silver coin per barrel. I really dont know what makes me so negligence."
She clenched her skirt.
"I cant be took wasteful." She looks at herhalf empty glass and slowly drink it.
One glass is enough.
Before she even has to save all her money and eat less to earn money for the cheapest wine.
She smiles.
"I will show him that I am not wasteful and its easy to support me." She determined to be frugal for the sake of her nominal husband's sake.

She was thinking about that but the next morning, Mito send a jewelrer to her.

"That...I still have many jewelry." She doesnt even know if she will be able to wear them all.

The Manager smiles.
"The Duke said to let the Madame to take anything she wants. If you are happy you can even buy everything."

The maids gasps.
This is too domineering.
Pacita also gasps inside her heart.
'Is he poor? Is he rich? Then does the wine just too expensive?'Confuse, Pacita let the manager shows him all his product.
But Pacita shows no interest at anything.

"Those design....I already have something similar. Are they old designs?" Pacita tilts her head.

The Jewelrer manager almost froze in fright.
Something like showing old design to a high ranking noble. If they are careless, they will surely not only lose a high paying customer but also be blacklisted.

Pacita looks at the snow globe. Inside is a golden lion biting a red ribbon.
Pacita stood up and touch it.
"This is pretty."

"That..." the scared Manager stares at the worthless souvenir he bought from a distant countty. Just thought of giving it to a children of a noble if they find it adorable.

Pacita smiles.
"Villain."
She said and shakes the snow globe.
"Ahahhaha. This is my son."
She grins and shows them.

Nobody understand her.

Pacita who was startled at herself calling Amadeus as her son  scolds herself in hee head.

A/N:

😁😂😂😂😂
Golden Lion= Amadeus

😂😂😂😂