Weirdo Pacita 3

Splash***

Pacita looks at the man gasps and shivers in the ground after being splashed by cold water with an actual ice on it.

The maids are looking at the Madame who is drinking wine.
Their eyes shifted to the young Duke, Amadeus.
Amadeus shakes his head.
He doesn't know what his new mother wants but as a son, he could not disobey her.

Shivering in the ground.
The instructor, Zupan, trembles. He hugs his body while uncontrollably trembles.

Tak**

The sound of the heavy bottle on the table made everyone look at the intoxicated red face Pacita.

"Now that you are awake. Continue the lesson. You already wasted 6 minutes for passing out."

"That….." Zupan eyes are red.
He doesn't understand at first.
Now he is aware that this woman is making trouble for him.
"Why are you doing this to me, Madam? I am a legit swords instructor! Given that my lecture is a bit crude but this is all for young Duke's sake!"
He said gritting his teeth every word so his voice will not tremble.

Pacita looks at him.
"What am I doing? And how are you crude? I told you, I don't know sword playing or sword fighting. I merely watch. How are you so incompetent?" Disdain, anger, disappointment, disgust and loath. Pacita looks at Zupan on the ground like he is the lowest insect and stepping on him will make her shoe dirty.

Zupan was never subjected in this kind of gaze. He gulps down shivering for a different reason.

Amadeus stares at this useless Instructor.
Of course his father knows that this instructor is not good but his father told him that this is all part of his training.
So he grits his teeth and lets him beat him everyday.

Suddenly Pacita stands up.
She wobbles a bit making the near maids gasps and run to support her but she waves her hand and glares at them.

She looks at Zupan.
"You are wasting our time. Get out."

"E-excuse me?"

"A stupid instructor that got beaten by his own student, passing out for 6 minutes, unable to do his job and even complained unjustly? I don't need a princess-sissy like sword instructor. Crawl back to where you came from. This Duchess is expelling you."

"That--"

Pacita claps her hands twice and the butler comes forward.
"Send this whinny b**** where ever he came from and tell them to f**k off."

"Madame, he was sent by a vassa--"

Pacita stares at the butler.
"If you like keeping useless people then from now on pay him with your salary."

The butler flinched.
".........The duke…"

"The duke? I am the duchess. In this household, I have more say than him.
But of course, if he doesn't recognize my opinion, I would not dare." Pacita walks away.
Not caring anymore.

The butler paled.
He runs after her.
"T-then the young Duke's instructor?"

"Hah? Aren't we a duchy family? We have more capable knights to our disposal, find the captain, whoever is the best and dump the small villain to him. I am sleepy so I have to go."
Pacita brushed off what else the butler wanted to say.

She is wobbling as she walks so the butler tells the maids to follow the madame for safety.

Butler looks at Zupan

"Butler, you do understand that you can't easily dismiss me right?" Zupan said, loss for words.

The butler glares at him.
"Call people and throw this person out! The duchess already expelled you and you dare talk nonsense? This old butler can't share his salary to some useless person. Get out!"

"Y-you! You know that Baron Vincent will be enraged."

"Let him talk to the madame then. Less she tells him what kind of thing you can do? It will be good for you even if he didn't know, right?"

Zupan pales.
What he did.
His job is to be a strict instructor that can brainwash the next family head.
But all he did was torment him.
If the Baron finds out…..
Will he kill him?

Zupan was rudely escorted by the knights and then an older man with long hair came to be Amadeus's instructor.

Actually, he is his real instructor.
But they can only have lessons at night and in secret.

"I can't believe the Madame will really throw out Zupan." Regal said.

Amadeus nods.
"She is just bored. Do not think of her action as anything."

".........I see."