For The Party 3

Amadeus looks at the piles of letters but there is a pile of letters separated from the rest.

Amadeus ignores the other pile and grabs Pacita's letter.

He smiles reading them  in repeat.

He puts the new letter in the safe and then gets a pen and new paper to write a new letter. He will write as soon as he gets the letters but the distance is too far away that it takes longer to reach.

"Did you hear? Lady Zansa comes close in Amadeus scores. I thought she is just someone who uses her face to seduce men but she is actually smart?"

"I heard Lady Zansa was invited by the upperclassmen and she easily solved the problem that they keep having problems with."

"She also helps locate Madam Teresa's missing cat."

"Your stalker is everywhere." Arben grins.

"Sir Arben, don't say that. People might interpret it badly and think Sir Amadeus is connected to Lady Zansa." Gustav said.

"Well, she does appear once in a while, like making it hard not to ignore her." Mikaela frowns.

"Keep talking about her then. Maybe she will appear again." Paula said hiding the results of her test though every score is posted so there's really not much to hide.

Paula looks down on Julianna but she can't believe that she will lose against her in terms of studying.

She is studying hard while Julianna keeps flirting with a few students and giggling with other girls at school. Everytime she walks by the library, she is surrounded by people.

She despised her due to personal reasons but she can't help putting herself down after seeing the results.

Amadeus looks at her.

"Your hard work will not betray you."

"Yes?"

"Don't compare yourself to others. Your hard work will not betray you." Amadeus said trying to explain that sometimes grades and results are not everything. She knows that Paula has great understanding about many things and she is not afraid to talk about politics despite the stereotype that women should not meddle with it.

Bit Amadeus can't say a lot of words so she just comfort her the way he knows.

Paula starts giggling then she laughs.

"I can't believe a day will come that Sir Amadeus will learn how to comfort others." Arben smiles

"He is changing." Mikaela blushes.

"Before he was just someone cold and imposing. Now…He feels like a real friend you can rely on."

Gustav nods.

Amadeus feels like a real leader to them but sometimes he can't seem to call himself Amadeus's friend.

But now it feels like that for real.

Julianna brings another basket of sweets to the gazebo. She keeps creating opportunities to raise her value and connection in the school and neglects Amadeus. But before she comes close, she sees Amadeus talking intimately with Paula. From a far it seems like they are being very romantic and it makes her feel sad.

She puts the basket down and turns around.

She crashes into Clover's chest.

"Ehh?" Julianna apologizes.

"Urgh.." Clover frowns. 

They haven't seen each other in a while. Actually, they are not very close. But whenever Clover sees Julianna, he would greet her. 

"I'm sorry, Prince."

Clover smiles.

"Are you here to see Amadeus again? I heard you help the upperclassmen to solve difficult questions."

"That…I'm just lucky." They both stand up face to face. It's a bit awkward.

"I'll be going now." Julianna said, lowering her head.

"Okay." Clover sighs.

He doesn't know Julianna is actually useful. His mother heard alot about him and wanted him to check her out. It's not like his mother thinks of her as a right partner for him but if he fancy her, she can agree to make her his second wife.

But Clover really doesn't fancy someone who chases some other boy around making her intention so obvious.

Clover walks to the gazebo.

"Amadeus, have you heard?"

"What?" Amadeus asks.

'I guess my patience becomes bigger now.'

He closed his book and looked at Clover's serious face.

"Since this is your attitude it seems you still haven't heard about the Duchess?"

Amadeus takes it back.

"Are you talking about my mother?"

"Would you care about the other Duchess?"

Amadeus throws the book down.

"Don't talk in circles."

His face is as cold as ice itself.

Clover sighs and gives Amadeus the paper he receives.

Amadeus grabs and reads it then he runs away without looking back.

"What happened to the Duchess,prince?" Paula asks worriedly.

Clover smiles and puts one finger on the middle of his lips.

A/N:

Ayooo..