Pacita's past time 1

Pacita doesnt know why made the Duke always come to chat with her everynight. They share a meal everyday and night too.

Pacita is walking early in the morning sneaking a glass of wine before the Chef and any kitchen staff notice.

She wanders around playing a glass of wine in her hand and sipping it slowly.

"Hak!"

Pacita wanders in the soldiers training ground and see her nominal husband sparring with the soldiers.

He sat on the rock and watches.

"You think Gil will land a hit?" Soldier A asks.

"No. The Duke only fought four soldiers and not yet tired. Its impossible." Soldier B.

"But Gil is learning from the captain for a year now. He can land a solid hit soon." Soldier C.

"Impossible. Who do you think is the Duke?" Soldier A.

"Then lets make a bet?" Pacita said.

"Betting? Do you remember the last time we made a bet and the captain find out? The allowance allocated for us where confiscated." Soldier C trembles.

""If the Captain doesnt find out. Its fine." Pacita  said.
"1 silver for the Duke!"

"Ofcourse you will bet on the Duke. The Duke will surely win!" Soldier A.

"Eh? Then 1 silver to Gil."

"You.. Are you even serio-----MADAME????" Soldier B salutes stiffly. The others followed.

"Come on, come on. Lets bet." Pacita grins. Her beautiful red eyes shines brightly.

****

Mito looks at the small commotion and find out that his wife is chattering with the soldier with her signature grinning face.

"That's enough for this morning exercise." He dismiss them and walks to Pacita.
"Wine this early is not good for you." Mito snatches the wine glass.

"Ah!" Pacita blinks and pouts looking at her stolen wine.

"So? What brings you here?"

"Nothing, Im just bored." Pacita sighs and give up trying to take back the wine.

Mito looks at Pacita.
"Amadeus will come home tomorrow. He will be home for 3days. He is bringing his friends."

"Friends? Villain actually has friends?" Pacita murmurs.

"Speaking of friends, They are actually interested to see Amadeus's mother who send him the gold necklace. Its famous in the school that Amadeus wear it because of his love for his mother. Wear it everyday and everyone thinks your fashion sense is questionable."

"Akkk!! Is he mad at me for giving him that necklace??" Pacita angrily sneers.
Thats villain really knows how to get revenge!"

Mito chuckles.
"I think he just like your gift."

Pacita rolls her eyes.
She made the design and pay for it but cant like that thing. How would someone else like it?

"Your father also wants to see you."

Pacita suddenly looks cold.
"I thought you said you will help me?"

"You cant always hide from him. Dont worry. What ever happens, I will never let anything happen to you." Mito said.

Pacita lost her appetite and wants to go back but the Duke drags her to his study.
She thought the Duke is finally a man who will do the action but he just ask her help to separate papers while the Duke works.

Pacita sighs.
Even a noblewoman needs to work to eat huh.

A/N:

Hmmm. Sleepy.
Nite