Pacita and Mito 1

"I do not know her. I believe my actions are well suited." Amadeus said.

Prince Clover has a platinum blonde hair. All the royals have platinum blonde hair.
Clover's pink eyes are like the Second Queen. It was not red like Amadeus's hair but people always said they look alike because of it.

Amadeus look at those pink eyes and just feel bored.
Jewel like rubies....A certain someone's eyes emerge in his mind.

"I know that Amadeus Irevelis will be a chick Magnet like my two older brothers."

Amadeus looks at Prince Clover,Prince Clover is a very jealous man.
He hates people that is more beautiful than him.
Though he is not a violent type. Amadeus still find him irritating.

"I believe nobody can be more beautiful that you, Prince Clover." Amadeus said politely.

He watches as Prince Clover try to suppress the smile in his lips.

Prince Clover finally laugh.
"I am not that beautiful. But that Julianna is very beautiful. She reminds me of your new mother. Blonde hair."

Amadeus raised a brow.
"I dont see my mother resembling her."

Prince Clover smirks.
"Its not that bad to have a mother by your side. Even if she is not your real mother, she can be a better substitute. I heard she was sick but has no time to visit her. Maybe Ill go see her on our 3day break, will you allow me?"

Amadeus wants to disagree.
But that is also not possible.
"Ofcourse. I believe mother will be very delighted."

Prince Clover claps his hand.
"Good. See you around."
He said and left.

Amadeus squints his eyes and finally sigh.

***

Pacita is drinking wine on her bedroom.
Sitying beside the large window and feeling the cold air. She really likes her life now.

"Magdaline, are you sleeping?"

Pacita looks troubled.
Since the Duke is at home.
He tells her to reduce her drinking intake to one glass a day.
She thought the Duke is just saying things on the spot and didnt care much.
But the butler strictly follow the Duke's order and now she feels awful everyday.
Its really hard to go from one bottle to one glass a day wine.
She is sad and avoid the duke for 2 days now.

The Duke waited for a minute.
"Magdaline, I know you are still awake."

Pacita flinched.
She cant really antagonized this man.
She just want to show him that she is unhappily even if its such a petty way.

"What is it your Grace?" Pacita opens the door and let him in.

Mito stares at her revealing night gown.
He really cant let his guard down with her.

She shows that she is not interested at him but her actions says she has.
He shakes his idea away for now.
"How are you?" He asks.
He still remember that the last time she went out, she injured her foot and then she starts avoiding him.

Pacita sats on the chair facing Mito.
She really want to say that one glass of wine a day is not helping her but making her feel bad.
But she didnt say it and just look down.
She wants him to see how sad she was about the half empty glass of wine.

A/N:

BagbanAfsana
Winter_princess143
Thanks as always