Pacita's Grave 2

Her straight long golden hair sways in the air as it violently pass by.

The maid help Pacita down the carriage.
Pacita is wearing a white one piece dress that outline all her curves. There are frails that make her feel like she is wrapped. Her hat is wide enough to cover her face with shade.

The guards are behind her and the her companion maid.
They all look at Pacita that stops from her spot.

Pacita takes a deep breath and slowly walks to the graveyard.

Though she is wearing a high heels in the uneven road, she never seem like she is having trouble walking.

When they reach the entrance, the graveyard keeper, an old man appear with a smile.
His clothes looks dirty but his face is atleast wipe clean.

"Duchess, which grave are you seeking?" He asks rubbing his hand as if showing his eagerness but actually...maybe calming his nerves from fear to offend a high ranking noble's wife.

Pacita chuckles a bit then she gaves the name so familiar to her...yet so distant now.

"That....You mean the green eyed harlot?"

Pacita smiles.
"Is she famous?"

The old man chuckles.
"She is a very beautiful woman. Its hard to forget her if you meet her atleast once."

Pacita smiles softly.
Her existence...the proof she is real.

"Lead the way." She said.

"Follow me."

..

Pacita happily humming as they walk to her grave. But she suddenly paused and the maid from behind bump at her.

Pacita trembles. Her wide eyes are shaking.
Her lips are unable to close.

The man cleaning her grave.....

"Ah, Lucas, you are here again?" The grave keeper smiles and pats the young man shoulder.
"Duchess Irevelis wants to visit your girlfriend's grave." He turns around and looks at Pacita.
"Duchess, this man is Lucas, Pacita's boyfriend."

The young man smiles despite his dark eye bag.

"You know my girlfriend,Duchess?"

Pacita turned around and walks away.
She walks too fast as if she is running away.

'No! How? That man! Why is he there?'

"Madame!" A guard catches Pacita's arm and pull her back before she fell down an open grave.

Pacita gasps seeing the dug up grave and as if seeing her dying body on it she suddenly screams.

"Madame! Madame!"

Pacita slaps their hand away trying to save herself from something.
The fear of death envelops her heart.

"Magdaline!"

Pacita turns around and see the Duke rushing to her.

"I heard you wanted to see a grave and followed, what are you actually doi---"

Pacita hugs him tight.
"Get me out of here." She keeps saying as if chanting a scary prayer.

Mito frowns and looks around.
The guards shakes their head, conflicted at what actually happened.
Even the maid.

***

Riding the carriage, Pacita never let go of the Duke. Mito sighs thinking of countless women tried to cling to him the same way.
He just watch Pacita as if trying to figure all her plots.
When the carriage stops.
The carriage driver opens the door. Seeing the Madame hugging the Duke, he wants to close the door again wanting to give them privacy but to their surprise, Pacita jumps out of the carriage. Her feet, wearing heels brokes but she hastily throw them away and while limping she runs away....barefooted.

It was so fast.
That even the Duke who fought 2 major wars in history....not able to react.

A/N:

Ehhh.....you still here for Pacita?
You are all sweet..
Thank you.
😂😂😂😂😂😂