Pacita's Past Time 3

"Hehe."

Amadeus looks at Pacita.
"You look good,Mother."

"I am always been good. How about you? Still wearing such boring serious face?" Pacita snorts.

Amadeus pinches his cheek.
"I was told I am handsome."

Pacita paused and laughs.
"Who calls himself handsome? Are you that bold?"

Amadeus shakes his head.
"Im just telling you what I heard according to others opinion."

Pacita giggles.
"You are handsome."

Amadeus smiles
"Thank you."

"You got that from me."

Amadeus looks at Pacita
"Thats possible?"

Pacita pokes his cheek.
"It is if you believe."

Amadeus blushes.
"Well, whatever."

***

"Dear, I thought you are walking behind me. You didnt meet our guests." Pacita said frowning at Mito.

Mito looks at Amadeus.
"Rest while your at home."

"Yes father."

"How cam he rest if he still studying at home? Cancel it for a while. I heard there will be a festival honoring the late Duchess." Pacita said.

Amadeus looks away.
"Honoring her? Did she done something amazing?" His tone is bland. He knows the festival and the reason behind it. Its all just something that person did to glorify herself.

Mito also has a wry smile.
He didnt bother about it since it was good for tourism scheme.

Pacita remembers that Amadeus doesnt reallt like his real mother. But people praise her for her kindness.
"Festival is a festival. Lets just eat and drink and be happy." Pacita smiles.
"Hoho. Festival is the best for buying good wine. Its always had some people selling wine fmhalf a price."

Amadeus remembers his gift
"Mother, I prepared a gift for you."

"For me?"

Amadeus looks at his servant and it walks to give him a box.

"Can I open it?" Pacita feels excited.

"Sure." Amadeus watches Pacita's expression.

"You...are giving me a wine glass?" Pacita frowns.
"We have so many wine glass here you know." Pacita looks at it.
"Ah! My name is on it."

Amadeus wants to say its a different type of wine glass. Its obviously a better quality than their wine glass. Its a very beautiful shape too. And veey clear. Its elegant design that'll make anyone admire it.
Amadeus frown seeing Pacita ignores everything and just focus on her name in the glass.

"I like it." Pacita smiles and kisses Amadeus cheek.

Amadeus forget his disatisfaction.
'Whatever.'
He just sighs..

"Look Dear. I got a wine glass." Pacita waves the wine glass on his face. Its delicate design made Mito looks at his son. He doesnt know he will be this thoughtful.

Pacita laughs.
"Dont be jealous. Amadeus didnt give you a gift cause as a duke you alreadt have everything." Pacita pats his shoulder.

Mito is not thinking about it but he suddenly stares at Amadeus.

Amadeus frowns.
"Well...I will think what father wants next time."

"It doesnt matter." Mito shakes his head.

"Pfffttt..  These two awkward father and son. Hahaha. It doesnt matter. Tomorrow, we will go to the festival and buy your father anything we see there." Pacita chuckles

"Okay." Amadeus nods his head.

Mito thinks the two are real mother and son in conspiracy against him.
"Are you two not going to invite me to join?"

"Arent you busy,father?" Amadeus answers.

Mito is really busy but he somehow didnt want to admit it.

Mito and Amadeus look at each other.

Pacita smiles.
"Good. We three can go together. Oh.. We five. We will bring your two friends." Pacita left them to find a dress she will wear.

Amadeus looks at his awkward father.
"Arent you busy?"

"Its not like Im never busy." Mito answered. He too need a break once in a while.

Amadeus frowns.
Somehow, he regrets bringing friends home.

A/N:

Hahahhahahahah
Cold night..sad start of december. Yayks.