Enemy 2

Amadeus is sleeping in the gazebo while perfectly sitting straight.

Paula and Michaela are both blushing seeing Amadeus sleeping face.

"Why is he suddenly sleeping?" Arben asks.

"Maybe he feels peaceful now that irritating Julianna left." Paula snorts.

"She left the school building. I saw it too." Michaela nods her head.

"What would she do in their territory though? It's not like an 11 year old can manage a territory."Gustav flips a page.

"Maybe it's not a territory problem but a personal one." Arben said.

"Why are we even discussing her?" Paula rolls her eyes.

"You started it." Michaela pokes her cheek.

Amadeus' lips twitched and his brows furrowed.

Amadeus is dreaming, it was a lucid dream.
He is watching a scene as if it was a play and he is just an audience. He has no control who to follow and where to go.

"Patricia!"

Amadeus is surprised to hear his own voice.. No, this is the voice of a mature person. He just knows.

"I have to see my father, Deus. I have to see him." The woman has wavy hair, her eyes are round and beautiful, those emerald -like eyes shine with tears in her eyes.
But the determination in her face doesn't make her a weak woman. No. He knows that Patricia is not a weak woman.
"But you are pregnant!"

"I'll be careful."

"I will go with you."

"Dad hates you."

"I will never let anything happen to you."

"Amadeus...you silly man."

The scene changes. It was dark.
Very dark.
And the moon was covered by clouds.

They are on a horse, riding with other Irevelis guards to the forest.
In his arms, the adult Amadeus, is a woman who already stops crying.

"There he is!" One guard shouted.

They stop the horse and Patricia jumps down the horse.

"That's dangerous!" Amadeus shouted.

But the woman, albeit barefooted, ran to her father under the tree.

On his stomach is a stake, fresh blood oozing out his stomach and he is coughing blood but he is still conscious.

"Dad! Dad! Who did this to you? Why did you leave the prison? How did you leave the prison?"

"Pacita? Pacita?"
Lucas called.

"I'm Patricia Dad. Mom...Mom is dead."

"Ah.." the man that was reaching in the air lost the reason to reach. He lowered his hand.
"I killed her."

"Dad." Patricia hugs him. 

"I killed your mother… I was stupid. I believe her….I...promise your mom..I will always believe her no matter what."

"Dad..Dad! Stop talking. We will get you a doctor. You will be alright."

"I want to see Pacita. I want to apologize…"

"Dad! Don't leave me Dad. I already lost Mom. Please."

"So I can apologize to her. And thank her….for loving me."

"Dad!"

The man is about to die.
It reaches his hand to Amadeus.
"Ju...lianna Zan...sa…..She is your enemy..She is our enemy."

Amadeus was surprised as he woke up.
He doesn't know how long but he saw Arben and Gustav looking seriously at him.

"What happened?" Amadeus asks calmly but his heart is not calm at all.

"That...You are calling a woman's name and you look like you're in pain.so…" Arben and Gustav look at each other. "Are you alright?"

Amadeus nods.
"I have to go back."

Amadeus clenched his fist.

He went straight to his room and locked his bedroom.
He lay on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

Why does he have such a bizarre dream? And Julianna is also in his dream but she is an enemy.
Who is that woman? And that man...He looks familiar.
Amadeus stood up and looked at his drawer. He found it.

"Lucas Stelx."

The man is not any special. His eyes are brown, his hair is pale blonde and his skin is light brown. He is not that tall and he always hunches his back whenever he is talking to people in a higher position. He doesn't have any vices and he likes to do gardening. He is a quiet person but people that know him say he is a decisive person despite his appearance.
And all his room is filled with drawings of just one woman. A harlot. Despite that scary attitude, the informant says that 'he is truly in love with that woman'.
Why? Because those drawings are not about the harlot's body or the desire to have her but her smile. All the drawings of the man are about the woman's beautiful face as if it was smiling at him.

"What could push a man such as you, to kill the woman you love for her smile? And what are you doing in my dream?"

Amadeus sighs and goes to his desk to write to his father.
To tell him an absurd dream.

A/N:

Thanks as always