Amadeus's laugh

The two guests look at the Duchess who looks so bored swirling the empty wine glass.

"Good evening Duchess." Paula and Arben bow and greet together.

Pacita smiles.
"Sit down, sit down. Its not everyday to see cute guests." She happily said.

The two awkwardly sat down.
The Duke and Amadeus are not here yet.
The duchess is looking at them eagerly.

"The two are always late in dinner table. Dont mind them. I called you earlier because I want to ask something."

Paula and Arben look at each other
"What does the Duchess wants to know?"

She doesnt need to call them in dinner table. Maybe in receiving area or just have excuse to drink tea. Dont need to be so sneaky,right?

Pacita grins.
"So, how is the vill--How is Amadeus at school?"

"I say this," the two is awkward.
Its obvious that people tell the Duke's mansion Amadeus everyday life. This should not be strange for the duchess to know. So could it be she is asking about more thing? Like relationship or connections?
"Amadeus is very cool at school." Arben pretends he knows nothing and just answer.

Pacita nods.
She doesnt send people to look after Amadeus. Things like this, only the rich people will bother.

"Aside from that, how about wild flowers? Is he....hot?"

The two blushes with Pacita's vulgar words.
"Hot?" Paula cant stare back.

Pacita thinks her words are too street language.
"I mean is he popular?"

Arben smiles.
"Ofcourse. Who cant look away if His highness Amadeus walk? He is really very hot!" He said copying Pacita

Pacita laughs.
"Good good. That guy is too serious at home. It is nice he has friends. Are you two his close friends?"

"We are close." Arben smiles and looks at the still shy Paula. "We always read in the school garden and discuss about the book we read. Its very productive."

"Thats what you young people are foing while hanging out? Could you all be trying to be scholars?" Pacita wryly shakes her head.
"Dont you people know to be naughty? Play around,sneak out the school and chase skirts?"

"That!" Paula is really red.

"Mother." Amadeus seriously stare at Pacita's glowing eyes.

"Tsk." Pacita sat properly and put the wine glass down.
"Why did you come here already? Dont you still have half an hour before you come?"

"I ask the maids and they told me that mother called for my guests early. I see you are suggesting something you shouldnt have."

Pacita sticks out her tongue
"Too serious. Youll get bald head if you worry so much in early age. Look at your handsome father. That should be your future if you slack a bit."

"Father never slacks though." Amadeus cant help but curved his lips a bit.

Pacita rolls her eyes.
"Can you know the truth? Your father must been chasing skirts all day when he was young."

"What about me chasing skirt?" Mito frowns when he walks.
He heard from the maids that everyone is already gather in the dinning table so he put his pen down and walk to the dinning table. Yet when he arrive he was being scold for chasing skirts?

Pacita gasps .
"Ah...That...I was telling Amadeus not to be too bold in chasing skirts. Such a young boy, need to study and be serious to grow up like his father."

"Pfft." Amadeus cant help laughing.

Pacita with a blush in her face pinched Amadeus side.

A/N:

Lolols